Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
As we're starting to onboard more clubs (and reaching out to others), I wanted to put up this notice to let you know what's what and what can really make your club shine on CCF (and to your membership). I also wanted to get this in the open to see if any other clubs would be interested.

1. Joining CCF as a club with your own club sub-forum is entirely free provided you are a non-profit club of demonstrable size i.e. greater than 10 members.

2. Please contact myself for onboarding instructions, as a minimum I need the following:
a. Name of your club (as it would feature on CCF)
b. Short description (under 200 characters of your club)
c. CCF user that would be the club moderator (if it's not the person contacting me)
d. Website of your club page

3. If you have a club badge or emblem I can add that to our profile page so that club members can inherit it in their user profile and user postbit (the bit you see under your username in posts). I need this as a transparent image (no background) or in icon form if you have a distinctive icon.

4. If you have a club banner/poster I can also dress up your club page/forum with it. Please send that to me also.

All we ask in return is that you publicize CCF as the go to point for your club discussions as a little plug for us and ask your members to join up (again free of charge) if they haven't already.

Thanks for reading.