Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
As many of you know Corvette Central is a forum sponsor. Last month they had a 10% discount offer so I decided to order a few "cosmetic" items for my C5Z. One item was backordered so they shipped in two orders. The first one arrived no issues. The second backordered item came shortly after and although the packing slip was correct what was in the box was not what was ordered.

Made a call to their customer service and they said they would correct the problem, they did not ask for the incorrect shipment to be returned. There was nothing they wanted me to do, they would get a replacement out asap. Things do happen.

The new package arrived today. In these days of crappy customer service Corvette Central stepped up and made it right with no inconvenience to me at all. Kudos to them.

Just an FYI.

Murray....
Kudos to CC for fixing the issue.

BUT. What did you get???...?
We need pics....
A door lock button cover.. ?
Carbon fibre appliqués for the windshield supports.....?
A drink holder upgrade...?

Small people wish to know!
LOL
Graham
Yeah I’m thinking the same thing. What did you get?

I had taken my hood pad off to clean and paint it because it looked, well, like crap. I see another empty spot and wonder what I could fill it with so I bought a small 2003 Corvette under hood pad to fill in the hole. The hood pad turned out well, primered then used hi temp engine enamel. Then I looked at the exhaust end and bought a filler plate with nothing on it because I am hoping Nik comes out with a CCF logo I can put on it. Then I bought a battery cover. I had a gift certificate that had to be used so I did.

If you guys keep giving me a hard time about it I am going to cancel the birthday bouncy castle. I am serious.:ROFL:

Last edited:
As many of you know Corvette Central is a forum sponsor. Last month they had a 10% discount offer so I decided to order a few "cosmetic" items for my C5Z. One item was backordered so they shipped in two orders. The first one arrived no issues. The second backordered item came shortly after and although the packing slip was correct what was in the box was not what was ordered.

Made a call to their customer service and they said they would correct the problem, they did not ask for the incorrect shipment to be returned. There was nothing they wanted me to do, they would get a replacement out asap. Things do happen.

The new package arrived today. In these days of crappy customer service Corvette Central stepped up and made it right with no inconvenience to me at all. Kudos to them.

Just an FYI.

Sounds like an excellent retailer to deal with.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.