WATT'S up everyone? I think all of you need a JOLT back to reality, while this new forum gets AMPED up, although CURRENTLY not carrying any LOAD. Then there's a small NUCLEUS of people with not-so-MAGNETIC but GROUNDed personalities, living off the GRID who are INSULATED and reFUSE to adopt to new things and lack the CAPACITY to appreciate them and RESIST SWITCHing to them, while the rest of the world POWERs-up with a SPIKE in interest GENERATED for all things ELECTRON-related. Pardon all these puns...I know if I was sitting next to you while reading this, you'd likely feel a SURGE of NEGATIVE ENERGY and SOCKET to me, as fast as LIGHTNING...'nuff said, I can't drive my C8 now so I'm goin' ice-FISSION and my spouse is busy so I'll likely just METER there. :);):)

WATT'S up everyone? I think all of you need a JOLT back to reality, while this new forum gets AMPED up, although CURRENTLY not carrying any LOAD. Then there's a small NUCLEUS of people with not-so-MAGNETIC but GROUNDed personalities, living off the GRID who are INSULATED and reFUSE to adopt to new things and lack the CAPACITY to appreciate them and RESIST SWITCHing to them, while the rest of the world POWERs-up with a SPIKE in interest GENERATED for all things ELECTRON-related. Pardon all these puns...I know if I was sitting next to you while reading this, you'd likely feel a SURGE of NEGATIVE ENERGY and SOCKET to me, as fast as LIGHTNING...'nuff said, I can't drive my C8 now so I'm goin' ice-FISSION and my spouse is busy so I'll likely just METER there. :);):)
Lol... how long did that take you to write Vaughn? Even retired. I don't have that much free time on my hands.... :Cheers2:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.