remington9

I'm New Here
Mar 27, 2015
Burlington
VetteCoins
Car
2015 C7 Stingray
Hello all, I will be leaving Canada for about a year. I will need a place to store my 2015 C7. Can anyone recommend a storage company that is secure and won't break the bank. I am in Ontario, in the Burlington/Hamilton/Oakville area.

Thank you!

Rem

I would recommend Safe Auto on the Oakville Mississauga border. Pricing I’m not sure but tell them Craig with the Z06 sent you. Ask to speak to Chris he’s one of the owners. We’re friends, he will know who you mean and will help you out. This offer goes for the other gentlemen that replied also. They do transport as well and have moved cars for a few members here and given them great rates for using me as a reference. Best facility I’m aware of, run by car guys. Extremely clean and secure. Website SAFE AUTO

I would recommend Safe Auto on the Oakville Mississauga border. Pricing I’m not sure but tell them Craig with the Z06 sent you. Ask to speak to Chris he’s one of the owners. We’re friends, he will know who you mean and will help you out. This offer goes for the other gentlemen that replied also. They do transport as well and have moved cars for a few members here and given them great rates for using me as a reference. Best facility I’m aware of, run by car guys. Extremely clean and secure. Website SAFE AUTO
there is no pricing on their website

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.