Are there any discount vendors in Canada looking to buy:

Hard enough paying MSRP for the car not giving the dealer MSRP on accessories

Are there any discount vendors in Canada looking to buy:

Hard enough paying MSRP for the car not giving the dealer MSRP on accessories
Best place is Kipp Scott parts online Red Deer Alberta. Good discount and only GST.

• Informative
Reactions: Gilles27 and ABC
I have found that a couple of discount GM dealers that are aggressive in pricing on parts online. But I also go to my dealer with that price and he has matched it for me. No dealer wants to lose business and as long as the pricing is still above cost they will work with me. One online dealer in Ontario is in Niagara Falls. fallsgmpartsworld is the site and they had excellent discounts to parts. Another is in Ottawa area. GM Parts Depot. They also have a good online website. Tubmangmpartsdepot. Good luck. But I suggest do your research and then give your dealer a shot. Keeping your spend in one place makes you a good Customer. IMHO.

• Agree
Reactions: tyho and Gilles27
When I was looking for a replacement radio module for my 'NOX I checked out the GM warehouses . One in AB was the least expensive even with transport. Ended up buying through a scrap yard and did the R&R myself.
With GM I would have to return my unit so extra transport charges.
Warranty from the scrap yard was the same.
You tube showed a module conversion so I had a good idea what to do. Cost me $30 for bodywork tools but I get to keep them.

Reactions: Gilles27
Anyone should be able to get a discount. I forget what you call it, but if a company buys a part they pay 19% less. So a customer should be able to bargain for that price.
My club used to get that discount at several dealers around the GTA.

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.