Jun 17, 2019
London, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Corvette Conv
Province
ON
Ok so age old thing here as in looking at getting an exhaust for my car. Been to many shows this summer trying to find someone with Corsa Xtremes on their car, with no avail as it seems like there is a lot of Sports and Borla Stype2’s.

I live in London and am just wondering if someone is close by with Xtremes on their car (either cat back or axle back) that I could come and have a listen. Not looking at doing headers or cam anytime soon just want the sound to be more of a sports car sound.

Thanks in advance, if this kind of question is not allowed I can remove.

Reactions: ddgermann
Ok so age old thing here as in looking at getting an exhaust for my car. Been to many shows this summer trying to find someone with Corsa Xtremes on their car, with no avail as it seems like there is a lot of Sports and Borla Stype2’s.

I live in London and am just wondering if someone is close by with Xtremes on their car (either cat back or axle back) that I could come and have a listen. Not looking at doing headers or cam anytime soon just want the sound to be more of a sports car sound.

Thanks in advance, if this kind of question is not allowed I can remove.

Nope... perfectly good question here.
For sure lots of guys around your area that have these exhaust systems. Lots of threads on this too. Maybe do some thread searching and look for members in your area on them. Possibly a quick PM will get you listening to their cars if they are not monitoring CCF.

Good luck

Hey Shaun. Thought you got lost...lol... D. is right. Good question. There are lots that have the Corsa pipes. Mostly extreme and sport. If I'm not mistaken, Bill's C5 has Extremes. He is in York. @williame3590 Not sure how close that is to London. I have a niece in London but she drives a Matrix so likely not much help... :laughbig:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Hey Shaun. Thought you got lost...lol... D. is right. Good question. There are lots that have the Corsa pipes. Mostly extreme and sport. If I'm not mistaken, Bill's C5 has Extremes. He is in York. @williame3590 Not sure how close that is to London. I have a niece in London but she drives a Matrix so likely not much help... :laughbig:

Even though a matrix with a Xtreme exhaust would be cool to see!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.