stsouldier

I'm New Here
Oct 14, 2014
Brampton
VetteCoins
Car
2009 c6
Hi all, I purchased a 2009 C6 a couple of weeks ago and I'm already looking forward to personalizing it. The exhaust is #1 on the list and I have narrowed it down to Corsa Sport.

Does anyone have this system and willing to part ways with it. If not, what's the cheapest place to buy it in the GTA. There are many vendors in the US who are selling it for around 1300-1400. But lowest I got here was 2000. That's ridiculous.

Any help/guidance will be much appreciated.

Hi all, I purchased a 2009 C6 a couple of weeks ago and I'm already looking forward to personalizing it. The exhaust is #1 on the list and I have narrowed it down to Corsa Sport.

Does anyone have this system and willing to part ways with it. If not, what's the cheapest place to buy it in the GTA. There are many vendors in the US who are selling it for around 1300-1400. But lowest I got here was 2000. That's ridiculous.

Any help/guidance will be much appreciated.

Just remember that $1400 USD + $135ish USD for shipping + Brokerage & Taxes will put these systems over $2k .

If we lived in the US than we could get those prices too :D

Just for the record I sell the same system for $1750.00 Installed + HST :canada:

Corsa is worth every penny.

I had (sold my C6 last July ... :( ) Extremes on my convertible with the A6. Absolutely sex on wheels.

Zero, I mean zero drone at any speed. I've had other systems in cars and trucks and including "friends" I am not aware of any other exhaust system that can make that claim.

Please correct me if I am misinformed. :coolgleam:

I need to add, I had my A6 tuned so it was much sharper shifting and also would rev-match. I'll post an old clip in a new thread.

Go with the Corsa. It will be the best modification you will ever make. :seeya:

Dick

I bought my Corsa Extremes for my '05 for $1500CDN from TDOT Performance in North York and installed myself. They even had free delivery.

Excellent price for a Canadian distributor. Was surprised.

I can't remember if it was the headers or the corsa sports. One was about 1800 and the other was about 1200. I bought half from Manny and the other half from mmoretto motor sports in edmonton.

Good service from both.

Last edited:
Just remember that $1400 USD + $135ish USD for shipping + Brokerage & Taxes will put these systems over $2k .

If we lived in the US than we could get those prices too :D

Just for the record I sell the same system for $1750.00 Installed + HST :canada:

Where can these systems be found on Vancouver Island, BC??:canada:

I have Corsa Xtreme on my 08 C6 and love them, Manny put mine on and believe me when I say I did check around before I bought mine as well US prices are better but if you factor in the exchange ( is almost 28 % ) and shipping and brokerage fees I had mine installed by Manny for less than I could buy and have shipped from the states.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread