Sorry. Don't know know squat about automatics but maybe someone here does. Well under 1000 RPMs is also pretty foreign to me....
Automatic do the same thing as standards but you do not have to change gears. Anyone with a 6 sp auto I would appreciate your comments. Great site for us.

Hey Guys, I went by the sound bites on you tube and just put SLP exhaust on my C6 sounded awesome until I drove the car and the drone was the most annoying thing I have ever heard. When the wife drove with me she said put the stock ones back on. Corsa coming next week.

Hey Guys, I went by the sound bites on you tube and just put SLP exhaust on my C6 sounded awesome until I drove the car and the drone was the most annoying thing I have ever heard. When the wife drove with me she said put the stock ones back on. Corsa coming next week.

Good choice. On my C6 when I changed from stock to the Corsa, my wife didn't notice at all.... Right up until I dropped a couple gears and punched it. She took notice then....lol.... JMO but you won't be sorry.

Good choice. On my C6 when I changed from stock to the Corsa, my wife didn't notice at all.... Right up until I dropped a couple gears and punched it. She took notice then....lol.... JMO but you won't be sorry.
I understand Corsa #14169 do not drone but my mechanic told me every exhaust does drone. Many have different definitions of drone..mine in the annoying sound inside the cabin where you cannot hear yourself talk. Hopes this helps and please let us know. I am still looking for exhausts for my 06 automatic.

You have been looking for a new exhaust for two years now. Buy the 14169 before they become obsolete and give us your thoughts.

This from 2 weeks ago Tim.

I understand Corsa #14169 do not drone but my mechanic told me every exhaust does drone. Many have different definitions of drone..mine in the annoying sound inside the cabin where you cannot hear yourself talk. Hopes this helps and please let us know. I am still looking for exhausts for my 06 automatic.

From what I have read Corsa #14169 are amazing with 0 drone. My mechanic told me that all exhausts have drone?

A properly constructed system has the sound frequencies and vibration adjusted and controlled at cruising rpms. Corsa tunes their exhausts especially for this. You don't pay top dollar just for some pipes and Canadian tire mufflers welded together. If you just want sound, forget a new exhaust and just drill some 1/2 inch holes in the bottoms of your mufflers. I had a Corsa system on my C6 so am not just talking out my a$$.

I have been looking however I try and information that can be helpful to others on CCF. Whether I buy a corsa exhaust system it will not be this year with covid.

I had a 2006 convertible with the A6 and Corsa Extremes. Zero drone at any RPM, any gear or any speeds below mach1. (No headers....)

I love my C7 with the stock NPP exhaust system but IMHO my old Corsa still sound slightly better.

Corsa = Zero drone.

Get Corsa... you with not regret it.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I had a 2006 convertible with the A6 and Corsa Extremes. Zero drone at any RPM, any gear or any speeds below mach1. (No headers....)

I love my C7 with the stock NPP exhaust system but IMHO my old Corsa still sound slightly better.

Corsa = Zero drone.

Get Corsa... you with not regret it.
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.