Jul 30, 2018
Winnipeg, MB
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C7 Z06
Province
MB
Where have you guys been able to find the best prices for Corsa parts for us north of the border owners? Looking for any recommendations to help narrow down my possibilities.

My experience with Corsa is that they are very tight with their dealers and distributors. Their stuff is VERY good and they know it. Had their exhaust on my C5 and Chevy SSR. VERY happy with both.

My experience with Corsa is that they are very tight with their dealers and distributors. Their stuff is VERY good and they know it. Had their exhaust on my C5 and Chevy SSR. VERY happy with both.

Yeah I'm not expecting prices to change much, more so looking at where to get from with best prices for shipping/brokerage/etc., the cost of the items is pretty much the same everywhere I've found, or close enough to being the same anyways.

Where have you guys been able to find the best prices for Corsa parts for us north of the border owners? Looking for any recommendations to help narrow down my possibilities.
Several years I purchased my Corsa from Dave at RaceReadygarage in Cambridge (it was called desilva at that time). Great to deal with then as well as now. Not sure if they still carry Corsa but might be worth a call.

Reactions: WPGZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread