I’m thinking 30+.
I tend to run 32.
get a good gauge.
Wash your hands.
graham
Somebody has been busy with his two black girls - waxing them up!! Looking real good G. Ordered my sway bars just now: will take a couple of weeks from Ontario - free shipping - will have to get end links from dealer when they install. I assume "end links" are a common part they should have? No problem for front SB because there is already a sway bar there - need for rear SB.. Again, thanks Graham for all your help... Jim:Cheers2::Cheers2:

Usually when you add a rear bar you need to increase the size of the front one to keep the balance correct. check The size of your stock front bar and see what size they recommend to match your new rear bar.
At least that is how we did it when we were younger.

Now when it comes to end—links.. There are end-links and there are end-links.
My ‘03 came with plastic/fibreglas/molded? End links.. it now has metal end links from a C6-Z06.
The people that sell the bars may have some better links than GM.. not sure what they put on the C7s.

good luck.
graham

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Usually when you add a rear bar you need to increase the size of the front one to keep the balance correct. check The size of your stock front bar and see what size they recommend to match your new rear bar.
At least that is how we did it when we were younger.

Now when it comes to end—links.. There are end-links and there are end-links.
My ‘03 came with plastic/fibreglas/molded? End links.. it now has metal end links from a C6-Z06.
The people that sell the bars may have some better links than GM.. not sure what they put on the C7s.

good luck.
graham
Yes, these are a matched set for my C7: I will make a note on the end links - thank you again Graham. I ordered the Hotchkis #22117 sport sway bar kit - $600.00 - free shipping. Sounds like metal "end links" should not be a problem at my GM dealership.

Reactions: turbozig
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.