carguy

I'm New Here
Apr 7, 2018
earth
VetteCoins
Uploaded via Android app.jpg

Although I was distracted by ZR1's last week in Spring Mountain, I did find this '19 Z06 beauty in a Las Vegas Dealership :thumbs:
should there be interest ... here's the pricing too ... extra cost for orange folks ...
iOS Image - 949618283.jpg
iOS Image - 3810084557.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
Maybe it's just the picture or the light Spence but that doesn't look like the Sebring Orange we saw previously on the ZR1....

View attachment 15854
Absolutely is the same Sebring Orange ... I will admit that it does gain one's attention
but do you think I could at least have them pull it out into the sun for us to get that photo ... nope!
Instead the Mr. Corvette Salesdude used the light on his cellphone to give us the "thrill".
You know my thought right away .... YYSSW ... argh!
It was too bad as last year they had about 100 Corvettes to check out and his year there was 20 (no ZR1)
However, for what it's worth ... the orange sparkles ... BUT this photo is what it'll look like in your garage ....
(hence why you will see our colour choice went to white with blue accents for a ZR1 - in the thread from Spring Mountain)
LAST ONE TO LET GO .... WINS and NO ZR1 AT CALGARY & EDMONTON & VANCOUVER 2018 AUTOSHOWS
(we didn't choose to copy Derek's @ddgermann Black-on-Black selection - which good or bad wasn't there to push him over the cliff to buy one)
@ USD$149.9k, I think our dual Stingray direction was our best choice ... but wow its hard to get this off our minds ...
DSC_0054a.jpg
sorry I guess I get a "CCF demerit" for putting in this photo thumb and possibly derailing the coolest color (orange) thread ... :Shy: ... I'll blame the snow today

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Although I was distracted by ZR1's last week in Spring Mountain, I did find this '19 Z06 beauty in a Las Vegas Dealership :thumbs:
should there be interest ... here's the pricing too ... extra cost for orange folks ...
View attachment 15850 View attachment 15853
I only have about a Month or so to wait, for My New Factory Built 2019 GS, in Sebring Orange. I’m saying goodbye to my ‘16 Daytona Sunrise Orange Stingray (LOVED that color).

Reactions: YFCvii
I only have about a Month or so to wait, for My New Factory Built 2019 GS, in Sebring Orange. I’m saying goodbye to my ‘16 Daytona Sunrise Orange Stingray (LOVED that color).

Congrats on the new GS though too. The oranges and coppers are a bitout of the norm but the people that like them love them. The Sebring falls in that range too. It's a great colour. :thumbs:

Sounds Awesome and I hope to be able to meet and see your car so that I can enjoy the depth of the metallic in the color under the Sun (that I did not get to see while in Las Vegas). Did you get to see your color "live" before ordering it ? If it's not too much to ask, I am also curious which dealer is bringing your Corvette in for you ? I stand among those anxious to see your "happy photos" on that day :)

Sounds Awesome and I hope to be able to meet and see your car so that I can enjoy the depth of the metallic in the color under the Sun (that I did not get to see while in Las Vegas). Did you get to see your color "live" before ordering it ? If it's not too much to ask, I am also curious which dealer is bringing your Corvette in for you ? I stand among those anxious to see your "happy photos" on that day :)
I’ll answer Any & All questions. I’m an Open Book. I got tired of waiting for the Mid-Engine C-8. And, thought it will sell closer to the $160k, so the ‘19 GS works ($$) and I’m glad (with No live shots) that they have Another Orange Tint. I get Tired/Bored of Colors and Cars, easily. (Jim-sales rep) Edmonton’s NORTHGATE CHEVROLET BUICK GMC-97st & 132Ave. Pictures soon to follow.

Reactions: YFCvii
I’ll answer Any & All questions. I’m an Open Book. I got tired of waiting for the Mid-Engine C-8. And, thought it will sell closer to the $160k, so the ‘19 GS works ($$) and I’m glad (with No live shots) that they have Another Orange Tint. I get Tired/Bored of Colors and Cars, easily. (Jim-sales rep) Edmonton’s NORTHGATE CHEVROLET BUICK GMC-97st & 132Ave. Pictures soon to follow.
Great Dealership to work with. Northgate strives to be Edmonton's "Corvette Source".
They know my Wife and I by name and have kept us very pleased ... and we live in Calgary :Wideyed:
I say Hi to Jim every time I stop by.
I hope they post the photos of the delivery truck with your Corvette on it on Facebook as
it's a little novelty seeing "the stork" delivering it. Here's mine in Spring of 2016 ...
13435356_1289596787734792_6181196402745197712_n.jpg 13417607_1289596794401458_3033900862871425088_n.jpg 13435323_1289603201067484_6705022061050458939_n.jpg

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
I'm in the same prejudiced place as Eric. The oranges just stand out and catch peoples eye no matter what age.

Attachments

• 2017 vacation vette.jpeg
    2017 vacation vette.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread