Sep 13, 2022
Maple Ridge BC
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Z06
Province
BC
Hey so I have a gurgling sound like coolant bubbling around in the dash when I start the car. Do not know the history of the vehicle if it was tracked according to the dealer it was not. Took it in and they could not tell me why it was doing this, I mentioned the recall of the Z06 track issue and the radiator upgrade if it happens, but they say I had no signs of it.

They added more coolant and said it was a bit low. I paid them for the service and got home. Let it sit did a cold start and the noise is as if nothing has changed, it was still doing it even after adding coolant.

I spoke to other C7 Z06 owners and they do not hear this water gurgling on start up. I was hoping someone out there might know the answer. The Dealership said if it comes back…it never left… to bring the car back. What do I tell them to check any thoughts please, and thank you for any input.
R Angel

Well, since you paid for the service, I say definitely take it back. Wonder if you have pockets of air somehow trapped in the cooling system and every once in a while the air escapes. Nor sure how it may happen but as they say, S*** happens.
Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.