Casual User
Sep 3, 2014
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2022 HTC C8
Province
ON
I have a question for anybody in the forum that has a convertible C8.
Has any of you had your convertible C8 in for service ? Or experienced any issues with the operation of the roof? I have an allocation and I’m on the fence about ordering a convertible but wondering about reliability and cost of repair if this thing ever malfunctions after the warranty is expired.
Thank you for any feedback
Cheers
Ray

Last edited:
17,500 KM on my HTC and no problem at all. I open and close the top a lot. So far so good!
If you are afraid about the repair cost after warranty you can then buy a PPGM of 6 to 7 years. This will cover the top and almost every other part of the car.

Reactions: Raymondo
I have 8,000 km's on my HTC and love it. It goes up and down almost every time the car is out, sometimes up and down multiple times per outing. No problems. And I love the look of the HTC with the nacelles. I say do it.

C8 HTC hardtop is designed and manufactured by Webasto who also make the retractable hard top for the Ferrari California and other car manufacturers

I have 8,000 km's on my HTC and love it. It goes up and down almost every time the car is out, sometimes up and down multiple times per outing. No problems. And I love the look of the HTC with the nacelles. I say do it.

C8 HTC hardtop is designed and manufactured by Webasto who also make the retractable hard top for the Ferrari California and other car manufacturers

Thank you for the replies. I will be ordering a HTC. Cheers!

Reactions: Driver_WT
I have the coupe, but I have my name on a list for an E-Ray, at which time I will almost certainly get the convertible. It's been a couple of years that the convertible has been available and I haven't heard of any problems, so I think you can feel quite comfortable with your decision. (Now, problems with the transmission....well, that's another story lol! Too bad there's no manual!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.