Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
Hi all, was wondering if anyone is running these tires on there vettes. will be purchasing a set of C5 Z06 rims (replicas) for base model C5 ,s, . Rims are 9.5 up front and 10.5 out back, and tire selections are very limited. So far I found these extreme contact A/S continentals-255/45/R17, and 285/35/R18 out back, and was wondering how they will look and fit. Reviews are pretty positive.

Hi J..
Last summer I installed CONTINENTAL Extreme Contact Sports on our ‘03 Vert.
Our Vette has Z06 wheels and many Z06 suspension mods.
I chose sizes 275/40-17 & 295/35-18 tires.
i previously had MICHELIN PS2s on the car. Very expensive and limited sizes available now.
We went on a couple of big trips, putting on a few thousand KMs With the CONTIs.
The tires were excellent

A lot of people have installed the Extreme Contact DWS6 tires for more of 3-season alternative.

graham

Last edited:
I am running the DWS06 tires on my 2015 Stingray Convertible in stock sizes. So far I have put over 35000km on them, excellent grip, wear, ride and noise performance. Also were a great price point. No regrets, would higly recommend.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I am running the DWS06 tires on my 2015 Stingray Convertible in stock sizes. So far I have put over 35000km on them, excellent grip, wear, ride and noise performance. Also were a great price point. No regrets, would higly recommend.
i have the same tires as Turbozig on my 2007. i love them. smooth ride and great traction.

Reactions: turbozig
JSH keep an eye on the Canadian Tire flyers for Continental Tires on sale. I got mine from CTC at a really good price, had to wait a bit but worth it. I have not installed them on my Z06 yet but stacked beside the original Goodyears they appear to be identical in size.

I have CCW in 19" size that were built for a big brake kit. I am running Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I really like the look of the stock Z06 wheels so thus the new tires. If I want to run the original wheels on occasion I cannot put a brake kit on but I guess that is alright.

Good luck wth your search.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread