Go here.
select year and then Distribution Updates

Edit: sorry, footnotes removed usually means no constraints, but you have to look at the print book which you should peruse anyway. All the options are there.

Last edited:
I just added this to the Ordering a Corvette 101 Start to delivery (https://canadiancorvetteforums.com/threads/ordering-a-corvette-101-start-to-delivery.65405/) page

PIck your options. In this site you will find all the options available for 2024. Play with the link for different model years.
https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/brandsel.jsp?year=2024&regionID=1&lang=1
In the far right side you will see a link to select model. From the drop down select Corvette.
Select "Print Book". In the pop-up windows select "Print Model" for the complete list of standard and optional features
Select "Distribution Updates" for constraints or adjustments to the "Print Book"

Last edited:
Thank you… I’m mostly interested in knowing if the carbon aero package is on constraint at all.. I briefly went through the updates and I don’t see it

Thank you… I’m mostly interested in knowing if the carbon aero package is on constraint at all.. I briefly went through the updates and I don’t see it
I don't think there are any constraints at this time. If you are ordering now. In the future? Who knows. The distribution updates will say if you are ordering a 2025 when it's available.

Is this what you want?
LPO, Carbon Fiber Ground Effects, Carbon Flash Metallic-painted, Genuine Corvette Accessory
1 - Not available at this time. Requires 5ZU, 5V5, 5ZW, 5ZZ or Z51. Not available with 5V7, 5VM, STI, ZF1.
So if I'm not mistaken that would be part of it... from the order guide I believe I would select
T0G Carbon Aero, visible carbon fiber, includes high-wing, dive planes and (CFV) visible carbon ground effects

I ordered mine on the 21st. No constraints and added the aero (carbon flash) however I think I recently saw (Rick Conti) posted something about the latest constraints and Amplify orange and aero I think were included in those as of last week. Just a handful available nation wide. Maybe check out his video.

Users who are viewing this thread