Sjay

I'm New Here
Jun 19, 2015
belleville, ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Corvette
Does anyone in or around Toronto have the Corsa Sport's on their LS3? From everything I read online its one of the most popular exhausts. I would love to hear it in person before I pull the trigger on it. Is anyone with the Corsa Sport open to meeting up? Coffee on me!

I'm currently putting on a Corsa Extreme system on my C6. I just removed a Magna flow system due to exhaust drone/noise at highway speeds. That system sounded great until you were cruising at about 120kph or so. :Arghh:
It's currently at DaSilva having some work done.....and this system put on. Manny suggested that the Extreme system was the way to go. No issues for an older guy like myself. May be worth giving him a call.

This site is what I listened to before buying my corsas for my C4 and C6 and am very happy with them.
I got the sport exhaust on both of mine and they perform beautifully with no drone.
They're more $$$ but worth every penny.

CORSA

This site is what I listened to before buying my corsas for my C4 and C6 and am very happy with them.
I got the sport exhaust on both of mine and they perform beautifully with no drone.
They're more $$$ but worth every penny.

CORSA

Mine is awesome. Extreme is a little much for Driving. Sport I'd the best of both worlds, Be sure to marry them headers.

Sjay and I have been discussing my set of Corsa Sports I have for sale off my 09. Last conversation we had, he decided he wanted more bark so I think he's set on the Extreme. But that being said Colin and Vince, I'm going to enlist you both as testimonials for my next classified.... hahahahaha..... :Woohoo:

Reactions: CCO
Sjay and I have been discussing my set of Corsa Sports I have for sale off my 09. Last conversation we had, he decided he wanted more bark so I think he's set on the Extreme. But that being said Colin and Vince, I'm going to enlist you both as testimonials for my next classified.... hahahahaha..... :Woohoo:
I"d be glad to help out Eric, no worries. Not to speak out of turn but I believe xlr8r won't mind either.

To add one further observation: My 'sports' do bark a little at or near top end, so there are some 'tunes' to enjoy if ya feel the need. I love that they're somewhat quieter (than the Extremes) in other situations. I don't like attracting too much attention.:):cool:

GL
Colin.

Edit.
PS Eric -- If I hear on anyone wanting your Corsas I'll holler at ya......Whomever hears mine likes them, and the Sports are a good 'in between' for those who like some 'tunes' at a reasonable level and no drone for cruising. Sounds (pun intended) like Vince feels the same way.
C.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thanks Colin.... I loved the sound of them on my C6... Still waiting to see what the C7 performance exhaust sounds like... She hasn't been past 3500rpms yet.... As much as I've heard the "drive it like ya stole it", I'm babying her through the recommended break in period.... Sheesh.... another sign of getting old I guess...

Does anyone in or around Toronto have the Corsa Sport's on their LS3? From everything I read online its one of the most popular exhausts. I would love to hear it in person before I pull the trigger on it. Is anyone with the Corsa Sport open to meeting up? Coffee on me!
Any progress on your hunt for Corsas?

Have the Corsa Extreme on my LS2. No drone, blips when down shifting which I love the sound of, a tad louder than the stock on idle, but man on WOT, especially when warmed up.

Thanks Colin.

You can speak on my behalf anytime regarding corsas. You helped me decide which ones I went with back when I was making the decision. Just took the vette out today. Yup. They still sound awesome.

Thanks Colin.

You can speak on my behalf anytime regarding corsas. You helped me decide which ones I went with back when I was making the decision. Just took the vette out today. Yup. They still sound awesome.

Nice that 'vette season' is almost upon us ..... can't wait -- lol the vettes make me feel young(er) again -- and I need all the help I can get with that one.;)

Sweet car, sweet tunes.:cool:

BTW Vince (and Eric) send some more sun and degrees our way will ya -- gettin' a little tired of the cold and snow in the forecast UGGGG.
We've digressed from a decent early March to almost winter conditions here in southern ON.
Without the sun I'm S.A.D..

Cheers
Coiln.

okey dokey Colin.... forecast here is for 20 degrees and a 10km breeze on Saturday. Once the weekend is over Vince and I will package it up and let the breeze take it East to you guys.... Lemme see.... 3,428 kilometers ..... 10 kph breeze.... that's just over a 14 day trip....... so start looking for it about April 16 or so.... If the wind comes up a bit more, we will kick it in the a$$ and try to hurry it up for you.... ;);):happy::happy:

Eric

I spoke with Manny of DaSilva and he recommended I opt for the Corsa Xtreme. I guess most people prefer the sport online as its not super loud. For me, a bit louder is acceptable given that it is a weekend cruiser really. I am now on the hunt for the Corsa Xtreme.

I spoke with Manny of DaSilva and he recommended I opt for the Corsa Xtreme. I guess most people prefer the sport online as its not super loud. For me, a bit louder is acceptable given that it is a weekend cruiser really. I am now on the hunt for the Corsa Xtreme.
Glad to help Sjay -- yes listening would tell it all -- I've heard the Xtremes and they're quite a bit louder than my sports.
Quite ok if that's what yer lookin' for ....

Zeeman28a has the Xtremes in his LS2, C6 but I doubt the sound would be much or any difference between it and your LS3, and he's in Richmond Hill. (post 10 above in case u missed it).

Whichever one you choose you'll love the 'no-drone' feature and ease of install. These babies cost more but are very well made and very reputable.
Let us know how the search goes and what u end up with.

GL

Colin.

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in hearing both before I do make the purchase. Once the weather clears up, I would be up for a meet with you guys to hear the sport/xtreme assuming you guys are in?

Sjay

I am definitely interested in hearing both before I do make the purchase. Once the weather clears up, I would be up for a meet with you guys to hear the sport/xtreme assuming you guys are in?

Sjay
We meet up in Mount Hope next to Hamilton Airport on occasion but since most of us are retired it's during the week and for lunch. You're very welcome to join in if you can make it -- watch for posts in our 519 forum. with a 'Lunch at Bobbies' heading.

416/519/905

Sjay

I am having a set of Corsa Xtremes (axle-backs) put on my 2012 C6 by Manny, hopefully at the end of this week - once done and the weather is better could arrange to meet.

Sjay

If you're in Edmonton lets meet.

A word of advice. If you get headers and high flow cats, the and level jumps up another notch. I hate to admit it, but I seldom go more than 2/3 of the way to redline because the sound is already so damn crazy with the sports. I've seen some exhausts without the headers (and x-pipe), and they seem muted compared to when you're playing (pun intended) "Just the Tip".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.