Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC

Interesting. Not sure 0-60 is the best/only comparator. Quality of construction incl materials etc., design, trade - name (many people buy a car because of the Porsche name as an example)- none the less, the C8 is an awesome car and has improved in many areas vs the C7.

Although the GT may be mostly carbon fiber, I'd go the C8 route. Can't justify 1/2 $ M for the GT even if I had the money. I'd go Ferrari for that amount. The C8 has the technology, looks and performance. I'm waiting a couple of years to see what GM does with the C8 upgrades.

Although the GT may be mostly carbon fiber, I'd go the C8 route. Can't justify 1/2 $ M for the GT even if I had the money. I'd go Ferrari for that amount. The C8 has the technology, looks and performance. I'm waiting a couple of years to see what GM does with the C8 upgrades.
I hear you. For me (age) waiting 2 years not an option for me - I need to - - - - or get off as they say. Order date this fall. Enjoy the rest of the summer:heavycar:

Reactions: tyho
I hear you. For me (age) waiting 2 years not an option for me - I need to - - - - or get off as they say. Order date this fall. Enjoy the rest of the summer:heavycar:
So if you order in the fall, is expected delivery summer of 2020? I'm thinking to place a order fall of 2020 for delivery spring 2021 .... all speculation of course, and depending what I can sell my 2015 for and what GM offers.

So if you order in the fall, is expected delivery summer of 2020? I'm thinking to place a order fall of 2020 for delivery spring 2021 .... all speculation of course, and depending what I can sell my 2015 for and what GM offers.
I will trade my current car in - 15% tax here; so, not worth the hassle to sell privately to save a few dollars I will pay out in more tax on C8.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.