Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
One of my long time car friends from the USA is the western North America Callaway Corvette rep.

He was in town yesterday with Sherwood Park Chev promoting his line of Callaway vehicles at the new car auto show. The Yukon looked awesome.

They are coming out with a 760 hp Callaway Z06 soon, I guess two are in the California shop right now being converted.

Now, I guess the official word has not been released yet but he said some info is on some pamphlets so he said it is ok to mention that a Callaway SC760 is in the works.

760 hp. Based from a Z06 with the supercharger swapped to Callaways version and some other work done.

I don't have anymore details. Just thought I would share this info.

Looks like it can be a coupe or rag, manual or auto.

Brian

Some Callaway pics ( these pictures are of a SC627 rag --- not the SC760 )

This car is available at Sherwood Chev, think around $115,000 with 627 hp

IMG_7826_zps1e2ficve.jpg

IMG_7828_zpsql601jzf.jpg

IMG_7831_zpsgiog9xkh.jpg

IMG_7824_zpswkaniats.jpg

IMG_7823_zpspddasyog.jpg

Last edited:
Have to say in the last 2 pictures the car is totally lost!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

the brunettes are twins

The blondes were working the booth next selling those heating packs. Toronto women living here now.

:rofl:

Nice find Brian. Keep us posted on any further news.

My vette buddy said there is an article in some vette mag - not sure which mag it is.

Brian

LOL

the brunettes are twins

The blondes were working the booth next selling those heating packs. Toronto women living here now.

My vette buddy said there is an article in some vette mag - not sure which mag it is.

Brian

I get Corvette Magazine and will look in there for it. Pretty sure I saw something about Calloway on the front cover. I'll check if I can get it back from brother.:D

Does Callaway's warranty match GM's. That Stingray Callaway (pictured) looks interesting doesn't it....:D

I wonder how that would compare to your ZR1?

C.

I get Corvette Magazine and will look in there for it. Pretty sure I saw something about Calloway on the front cover. I'll check if I can get it back from brother.:D

Does Callaway's warranty match GM's. That Stingray Callaway (pictured) looks interesting doesn't it....:D

I wonder how that would compare to your ZR1?

C.

if the Callaway is 760 hp it should pull on my ZR1

I would say my ZR1 is close to a non auto new Z06... depending on driver.

Though the auto might be better on launch ( a bit on shifts ) - auto C7 Z06 on a roll might be close to a ZR1 with a guy who can shift fast

Not sure on warranty that Callaway provides.

Brian

Looks like an awesome car. I'm glad they explain the purpose of the exposed supercharger for added cooling. However, it doesn't seem to quite mesh with the lines on the hood and blend with the hood vent for the radiator. Would I still take one, heck YAH!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.