Jun 22, 2019
Saskatoon sask
VetteCoins
Province
SK
I cannot get xm to come in it's intermittently turning on for a few seconds on occasion and the dreaded no clock issue. I had gm look the car over they said the antenna is fine wanted to charge a fortune to inspect the stereo unit but I passed. feeling really taken on this because if there is a fix I cannot find it

Spiderman, not sure what car you have but C6's have been having a real problem with clocks that disappear. Not sure how the dealers was going to fix it because even GM can not figure it out. One would have to think the two are connected.

That sucks to hear. Are you stuck with replacing the head unit with an aftermarker one? I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed after this issue became apparent 7 months ago.

Any C6 owners reading this, do not disconnect your battery!!!

it's sad to be knowing the issue is with general motors and that a repair had not be offered or extended to owners. I am a Toyota owner and the only reason I bought a Corvette was there car for a trip best year I have only owned it two weeks and I am frustrated already with expensive repairs or be repairs at all

this thread will fix your disappearing clock issue

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.