You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
YYC specific question. Why do 1968 to 1982 owners get their own church? Where do we go to worship our cars?šŸ˜ Calgary owners will get this.

Ahhhhhhhh.......I get it now. There's is an obvious connection between that meme and the 1968 to 82 owners church joke...
Actually though, I just said that to look kewl. I still don't get it. :Confused5:

Attachments

• 04b26362-70b4-4abd-9534-e3d8aec47f8f.jpg
    04b26362-70b4-4abd-9534-e3d8aec47f8f.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 30
Iā€™ve obviously driven by this more than once. Hasnā€™t caught my eye. Where abouts is it ? My first guess is the old RV place opposite Calaway Park? Thatā€™s been a few places over the years since the RV place closed.
Yup exactly where it is, C3 Church. I think all generations are welcome but other gen owners are already blessed so no needšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Yup exactly where it is, C3 Church. I think all generations are welcome but we C7 owners are already blessed so no needšŸ˜‚
LMAO !! I need to get out more !! Is the Trapeze school still set up next door to the church? I do remember that just north of that church building. Sign me up !!

Actually,Iā€™m going west next weekend,Iā€™ll take a closer look as I drive by. Lol

Yup, thought it would make a great classic car/performance car lot. Great exposure to highway, lots of parking and has a showroom. Would be very cool to stop in with 20 or so Vettes "Holy look at all those beautiful cars" :)

LMAO !! I need to get out more !! Is the Trapeze school still set up next door to the church? I do remember that just north of that church building. Sign me up !!

Actually,Iā€™m going west next weekend,Iā€™ll take a closer look as I drive by. Lol
Didn't know about the trapeze school, not my circus, not my monkeys:)

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread