Featured Thread
Honestly, it is the worst car I ever owned, I tried to trade it off but that didn't work. Driven 4 times now , so I will use it as a beater but treat it as my others. I love the color but that is about it, oh, it also has very good brakes !! I'm going to get it appraised and get some insurance for it quick as if I'm going to use it then I can't chance smashing it which almost happened last week when the stupid Dodge and trailer tried to cross the highway right in front of me. I'll give Rosie a chance this year and see how she behaves.
Put some lipstick on her Michael....errrrr.... Never mind.... Recently proven it doesn't make a difference...:rofl:

I have top notch respect and envy for the guys and girls that drive the classics, have the ambition, and know how to work on them to keep them running great. I got lazy with vehicles quite some time ago. My pursuits went in several different directions so the modern vehicles fit the bill exactly for what I wanted in that area. Horsepower, reliability, comfort, great fuel mileage, and extremely satisfying and fun to drive.....all without me having to know how to work on them. Yup. I'll keep them for now.

Michael, you need BLACK chrome on that Rosie!

It is a beautiful color, and I am surely thrilled to see you giving something so "new" a chance.

As a farmer, you should be able to appreciate the fully independent suspension, you just might need to put some higher profile whitewalls on it to really get into it. Maybe a 95 decal on the side?

.....actually I would put flaps on the 82 but it doesn't pitch rocks and sandblast the bottom like the 93 ( not as bad anyway ), fenders are curved different. And I would have to make ugly brackets to bolt them on the 82, the 93 I used existing screw holes and no mods at all so they look stock. Rosie was repainted last year, the Crossfire was painted in 95 and Rosie looks 10 times worse for chips already so I had to put flaps on it.

Roger that Michael.
I was pulling your leg man. It makes perfect sense to protect the paint. Now a days a paint job is anything but cheap. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread