YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Based on an unexpected surprise on arrival for the Spring Mountain Corvette Owners School at the end of March / beginning of April in 2018,
where @ddgermann and @SN-III were "welcomed" with a lineup of 20+ new C7-ZR1 for a Chev Dealership Event, I have been watching for a similar trend on the
Corvette Owners School Website. We happen to have booked the last School before an extended period (1 week) where there were no COS
dates available. I am anticipating the same might happen for the launch of the C8 and as Dealerships get there Sales Teams knowledgeable
and experienced with and in the C8. (This is what was known as the week long ZR1 & 2019 Truck Event when I was there last year).
There has been word that Spring Mountain will be hosting a C8 Launch Experience for Dealerships ... and so ...

I notice that September 07-08, 2019 is the last School prior to a break with the next school being September 19-20,2019.

Could this be that those arriving for the School on September 7th will find C8's at Spring Mountain being prepared for a week-and-a-half
shut-down for a Spring Mountain / Chevrolet C8 Dealerships Event? This would be a date I would roll-the-dice with and book my
Corvette Owners School in the event that there is an "added C8 value".
I could be wrong, maybe there is an unrelated annual event booked - who knows?

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.