XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
well if you been listening to the news, China has stopped buying our canola which is a big hit to take for us farmers if this doesn't end soon. Yesterday I loaded up my '50 Chev and will start looking for new markets. Might be on the road a long time....:facepalm:..... was hoping I could trade off my 93 Rosie for a newer truck but no takers so I guess I'll keep going with the '50.

IM003790.JPG

IM003793.JPG

IM003795.JPG

IM003799.JPG

IM003802.JPG

IM003800.JPG

IM003804.JPG

Last edited:
I wouldn't criticize too loudly with what we have for a leadership in Ottawa.
Unfortunately what is offered by the other parties is not much better. Whether we like it or not just about all of them will say anything to get elected. Once they are in with a majority that is whatever it is for the next four years. Not much is debated anymore. It is mainly arguments between party lines. No one is ready to concede one iota for good governance. Hence a lot of half (or less) baked ideas are offered up for argument rather than debate. IMHO

First of all, I have to say to Michael that I do love that old truck! Thank you so much for posting that.

All of this political nonsense is exactly that. Nonsense. Why doesn't government work the way that it is supposed to? Because "they" don't want it to, and we are too stupid to do anything about it.

It is going to be a very interesting year with another election in the fall. Interesting that it happens in the fall, because that is what I predict - A fall. One and done. But what will our new PM bring about?

First of all, I have to say to Michael that I do love that old truck! Thank you so much for posting that.

....no problem, all in a days work , a vehicle is original only once and this one is that except a hoist was added probably long ago. I love the kick start. When I was building my custom 49 diesel I had an ad out looking for trucks, I come across this one but it was too good to part out as it is the deluxe corner window cab with all the stainless around the windows, chrome grill etc. and it starts and runs fine , so I use it every now and then just like the other day when I had to clean a canola bin out.

IM003797.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread