Mar 29, 2014
Vero Beach, FL (was Brampton ON)
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51 M7 Coupe
Corvette Racing driver Oliver Gavin posted an Instagram pic of his schedule for the Geneva Car Show.
12783370_1677314582506615_249191554_n.jpg

Corvette racer Gavin confirms Grand Sport debut in Geneva
New Chevy Corvette Grand Sport to be unveiled in Geneva?

Thanks for posting the video Nik!

Wicked! I think there was so much focus on the new ZR1, or L88, or Zora or whatever the possible model may be above the Z06, I totally forgot about the GS. Very nice to see it back in production.

I do have to say that looks awesome. What are they going to do withthe Z06 I wonder

They will announce the changes at the NCM bash in April. Come on Horsepower bump! Or tranny changes....DCT?! I was hoping for a full width front fender. The GS release sunk that dream....she has the plastic. Cosmetic wise, they don't have much they can add that they haven't already. The colors won't be enough of a change to spur sales. So they must have something in mind.

Maybe we now have an idea of why 2017 Z06 production is delayed until Sept 5th. In the Geneva launch video it was mentioned GS would be available this summer in US and with the base platform being the Z06, it just might be the GS is taking up the June to Sept production slot.

Interesting thought Ric. That may just be the case. And hopefully they are using the time to develop the more powerful Z06 engine and doing production runs to make sure it all fits together. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.