Jan 26, 2018
Orford, Qc
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette HTC 2023
Province
QC
Since yesterday, the chevrolet.com web site is not working when I try to build & price a car (Corvette or other). I get funny signs on my screen but nothing that you can work with. Am I the only one having this problem?

GM.ca works fine but the US site (chevrolet.com) is the one I am having problem with.
On the US site, you can build a 2019 Corvette (not yet available on the canadian web site.
Could you try it from where you are?

Strange...
I am still unable to get it. In fact, every caracter is magnified by probably a factor of 100.
Are you based in Canada? What program are you using? Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Explorer?
Thanks,

Alain

Guys,
Very strange. I am based in Orford Québec and the US web site (www.chevrolet.com) is not working to build a car (any car). I even tryed on my Mom computer using Teamviewer and got the same problem.
I tryed with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari and got the same results. You can brouse ok on the site but when you click on the car you want to build then the display get all disturbed (like any symbol get bigger than the screen.
I have used the Chevrolet.com site many time last week and everything was OK.
Try to click on any car of this link and you should see the problem Build Your Own: Cars, Trucks, and SUVs | Chevrolet
I am not sure what is causing the problem. Maybe it has to do with my location.
Alain

I too have been having problems on the US site. I can access everything except the 2019 Grand Sport and Z06 builds..They were having problems with the picture of the car reflecting what you were building. Maybe it is down for a fix. I have to agree that the site is about 10 times better than GM Canada"s effort.

Guys,
Very strange. I am based in Orford Québec and the US web site (www.chevrolet.com) is not working to build a car (any car). I even tryed on my Mom computer using Teamviewer and got the same problem.
I tryed with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari and got the same results. You can brouse ok on the site but when you click on the car you want to build then the display get all disturbed (like any symbol get bigger than the screen.
I have used the Chevrolet.com site many time last week and everything was OK.
Try to click on any car of this link and you should see the problem Build Your Own: Cars, Trucks, and SUVs | Chevrolet
I am not sure what is causing the problem. Maybe it has to do with my location.
Alain

Just tried it twice Alain. With my VPN on and with it off. Worked fine both times so not sure why it won't for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.