My car refused to start via key remote start, and once i started it normally, check engine light when on. Few minutes later i received a text from Onstar that said: Diagnostic Alert: Service The Emission System in your 2021 Corvette with in 7 days. Car drives normally. Once parked for 1 hr and restarted, the problem did not resolve on it own.

I guess i am going to the dealer

At the dealer…
FE9356E3-1DD8-48CD-9F45-1F058FD81E1C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Murray20c8
My car refused to start via key remote start, and once i started it normally, check engine light when on. Few minutes later i received a text from Onstar that said: Diagnostic Alert: Service The Emission System in your 2021 Corvette with in 7 days. Car drives normally. Once parked for 1 hr and restarted, the problem did not resolve on it own.

I guess i am going to the dealer
Denis, I didn't know you had a problem. My 2008 had the problem for a couple of weeks in July and it turned out, as many said on the forum to be code P0449, emission vent, solenoid circuit. Champion Motors and my GM engineer friend, proved that to be the problem, replaced the solenoid and a new harness was being recommended, so it was done as well. Originally bought a new gas cap, but that wasn't the problem. Of course, your 21 is gorgeous and a different than my 2008. Hope it is solved by now. See you on your next cruise.
Wally

Reactions: DenisC8
Dealer called again saying the air leak was coming from a fuel tank vent valve, that it’s a $54 part that was ordered and will be delivered and installed tomorow.
Hate to say this but our modern cars all suffer from this problem. My SRT and Vette have had to have this part replaced as well. The more tech, the more heart-aches for we , hope ya get it repaired quickly as we Canadians are running outta time…Happy Motoring!

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.