2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Ceramic Nano coating
Category: Service
Deal Link: Sid Reisner Exterior Detailing | Serving Alberta and BC
Retailer: Sids Auto Detailing
Sale Price: 800.00

Description: Sid is doing full paint correction and Ceramic Coating on Corvettes right now. He is doing my car in Edmonton tomorrow. He is based in Calgary but travels extensively. 30 years in the detailing business. He did a 3 step paint correction and polish on one of my Black hotrods. Turned out great! I will post pics once he is done my Corvette.

Approved by: Poll results

Last edited by a moderator:
Ceramic Nano coating
Category: Service
Deal Link: Sid Reisner Exterior Detailing | Serving Alberta and BC
Retailer: Sids Auto Detailing
Sale Price: 800.00

Description: Sid is doing full paint correction and Ceramic Coating on Corvettes right now. He is doing my car in Edmonton tomorrow. He is based in Calgary but travels extensively. 30 years in the detailing business. He did a 3 step paint correction and polish on one of my Black hotrods. Turned out great! I will post pics once he is done my Corvette.

Is that an actual Sale price that's available to all or his regular rate?

It is brand new but there is always the odd swirl mark and tiny scratches. He polishes those out before applying the ceramic coating because you can't afterwards. Hard to see the difference before and after in pictures I have and of course I haven't seen the car but people who have said it is amazing, mirror finish that looks like glass.

Attachments

• RIMG0516.JPG
    RIMG0516.JPG
    626.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: ddgermann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread