Province
ON
Like the exterior color with lots of CF bits

but a bit uncertain about interior

black
black and grey
natural
black and blue

thoughts on what color combo you would chose?

No right answer: depends upon your personal preference. But mine is always a 2-colour (with 2-colour seats) and for your exterior colour, the black/gray. I love the contrast of the 2-colour seats and like a somewhat lighter interior but that's my preference. Some might worry the gray or lighter seat edges might show dirt/wear sooner. You can never go wrong with all black and it's the most common/popular Corvette interior, so perhaps better for resale. If possible, try to see a C8 with your exterior colour in person, to better understand how the interior looks. Photos don't do the car justice.

Here's another thought. For a preview of what might be popular in the future for the C8, consider looking at the exotics and what colour combos they have. The C8 is similar in body style so likely more comparable to that type of vehicle than past Corvettes, when it comes to colour combos. IMO.

You didn't mention if you're looking to get a coupe or convertible. Having had a convertible in the past with an all-black interior, I now know to avoid all-black interiors since it becomes a frying pan on a hot day with the top down and no fun for you or your passenger, especially when one of you is wearing cut-offs. :Mad5:

I have had black leather with ventilated seats in both my last two Vettes. Top off in the sun at 36 C and no problems with seat heat. Most don't get in their Vettes with a dirty butt but black doesn't show grime. JMO

l have always gone for black if l can help it some stains or abrasions never come out on the other colors and we all know that black is a racing color that goes with any body color for those who want to change their body color

thoughts on this build?
Corvette Stingray 2021 (1).jpg
Corvette Stingray 2021.jpg

Attachments

• Corvette Stingray 2021.jpg
    Corvette Stingray 2021.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 7
I think that interior is cool. I was thinking of ordering it on my 2021 HTC in the new Silver Flare. GM hasn’t released 2021 pricing yet but I‘m sure the grey with strike yellow interior will be a pricey option as the carbon fibre interior bits are included in the package and they are a $1700 option on their own. I ordered the 2 tone blue interior which I think will go well with the Silver Flare.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.