Cobourg, Ontario
VetteCoins
Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
I'm very happy to announce that we are now offering Ceramic Coating for all new vehicle customers!

As someone who owns a Corvette, I know you like to keep your car looking tip-top 24/7, 365 days a year. Ceramic coating is a relatively new technology that makes is extremely easy to do just that.

So what exactly is Ceramic Coating?

The article, linked below, briefly explains it fairly well.

Nano Ceramic Coating Vs Car Wax: What’s the Difference?

Essentially, the best way to think of Ceramic Coating is that it is like nail polish for your car's paint: It is a polymer-based product that creates an extra, sacrificial layer of protection to your clearcoat. It is scratch-resistant, protects from damaging UV rays, and is hydrophobic (repels water).

It is not, however, going to prevent stone chips. It is a hard surface, but it is thin. To prevent stone chips, you will need to look into Paint Protection Film, which is a completely different product and for a different conversation.

Who benefits the most from Ceramic Coating?

Personally, I used to believe that ceramic coating was just for people who don't enjoy washing and waxing their cars regularly. I thought that it was more of a permanent wax. Now that I've seen the process of applying it to a vehicle properly and had it explained thoroughly to me, I feel it is of benefit to anyone and everyone. Once the coating is applied to your car, all you'll ever need to do is give it a quick blast with a pressure washer and it'll look like new again, all of the dirt and debris will fall right off. Drying would be minimal as well. Your Corvette will become very low-maintenance.

How is it applied?

Your car will first be washed and dried by our cleaning team. Then, we bring in a veteran car detailer who will clay bar the entire body to remove any contaminants that have settled on the paint. He will then polish the car to eliminate any existing imperfections to give it a 'better-than-new' look. Once this is completed, the paint is stripped of any remaining contaminants with a powerful cleaner. The ceramic coating is then carefully applied.

How long does it take?

This will be specific to each vehicle we apply the coating to. I would say a minimum of 3 days, maximum a week. As we gain experience working with the product and the application process, we will become more efficient and lead times are likely to come down. We will take our time with each vehicle to ensure each job is completed to perfection.

How much does it cost?

Our price for any new Corvette rolling off our showroom floor: $1,599 plus taxes. If you took delivery of your Corvette any time within the last 12 months, we will offer the same price!

If your Corvette is older, reach out to me and we will price it based on the condition of your vehicle (which I'm sure is mint. ;) )

What do you need to do to get your Corvette Ceramic Coated?

Send me a message by clicking the little envelope next to my name. I'll let one of our business managers, Julian Popovici or Nicky Quinn know you're interested. They will contact you to answer any questions you would have about the product and the process and to get the ball rolling on scheduling a time for you to get your Corvette in.

Sincerely,

Eric Jean

Reactions: CorvetteSuperCar
I'm very happy to announce that we are now offering Ceramic Coating for all new vehicle customers!

As someone who owns a Corvette, I know you like to keep your car looking tip-top 24/7, 365 days a year. Ceramic coating is a relatively new technology that makes is extremely easy to do just that.

So what exactly is Ceramic Coating?

The article, linked below, briefly explains it fairly well.

Nano Ceramic Coating Vs Car Wax: What’s the Difference?

Essentially, the best way to think of Ceramic Coating is that it is like nail polish for your car's paint: It is a polymer-based product that creates an extra, sacrificial layer of protection to your clearcoat. It is scratch-resistant, protects from damaging UV rays, and is hydrophobic (repels water).

It is not, however, going to prevent stone chips. It is a hard surface, but it is thin. To prevent stone chips, you will need to look into Paint Protection Film, which is a completely different product and for a different conversation.

Who benefits the most from Ceramic Coating?

Personally, I used to believe that ceramic coating was just for people who don't enjoy washing and waxing their cars regularly. I thought that it was more of a permanent wax. Now that I've seen the process of applying it to a vehicle properly and had it explained thoroughly to me, I feel it is of benefit to anyone and everyone. Once the coating is applied to your car, all you'll ever need to do is give it a quick blast with a pressure washer and it'll look like new again, all of the dirt and debris will fall right off. Drying would be minimal as well. Your Corvette will become very low-maintenance.

How is it applied?

Your car will first be washed and dried by our cleaning team. Then, we bring in a veteran car detailer who will clay bar the entire body to remove any contaminants that have settled on the paint. He will then polish the car to eliminate any existing imperfections to give it a 'better-than-new' look. Once this is completed, the paint is stripped of any remaining contaminants with a powerful cleaner. The ceramic coating is then carefully applied.

How long does it take?

This will be specific to each vehicle we apply the coating to. I would say a minimum of 3 days, maximum a week. As we gain experience working with the product and the application process, we will become more efficient and lead times are likely to come down. We will take our time with each vehicle to ensure each job is completed to perfection.

How much does it cost?

Our price for any new Corvette rolling off our showroom floor: $1,599 plus taxes. If you took delivery of your Corvette any time within the last 12 months, we will offer the same price!

If your Corvette is older, reach out to me and we will price it based on the condition of your vehicle (which I'm sure is mint. ;) )

What do you need to do to get your Corvette Ceramic Coated?

Send me a message by clicking the little envelope next to my name. I'll let one of our business managers, Julian Popovici or Nicky Quinn know you're interested. They will contact you to answer any questions you would have about the product and the process and to get the ball rolling on scheduling a time for you to get your Corvette in.

Sincerely,

Eric Jean
Thats a great offer, did you also know you can CCoat PPF and it gives you best of both worlds :) and it looks fantastic!

EJ you should see if anyone around you would do a combination package where they would do PPF and then the customer could come in for the CCoat afterwards.

Thats a great offer, did you also know you can CCoat PPF and it gives you best of both worlds :) and it looks fantastic!

EJ you should see if anyone around you would do a combination package where they would do PPF and then the customer could come in for the CCoat afterwards.

We have a guy that does PPF for us. He uses Suntek products and seriously stands behind his work. He does offer his own ceramic coating, so we don't want to get the two mixed together with him.

We have a guy that does PPF for us. He uses Suntek products and seriously stands behind his work. He does offer his own ceramic coating, so we don't want to get the two mixed together with him.

If you were closer we'd love to help you out with your clear bra paint protection film installations as well, but.... Maybe some sort of teleportation device is in order =)

Combinations of clear bra pint protection film on the full body and ceramic coating on top has become pretty popular as the film will stop the chips and scratches, then the ceramic coating makes it super easy to clean. Just keep in mind the ceramic coating isn't going to last a lifetime or 5 years unless the car never leaves the garage and you'll have to keep up the maintenance periodically just like you would with a regular synthetic sealant or wax.

Reactions: EJChevy