Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
Hi Korvette Kids..
CCF WEST-FEST 2018 will take place Friday Aug 3rd, 2018. At Graham’s(Nascar03) house in Langley BC.
Stop by before noon and we can all say hello for the afternoon and have some food...
Bring a chair and some liquid refreshments.
I hope to get out a bunch of Corvette locals.
For all those who stay later we can cruise over to the usual nearby Friday car night spot and mingle with the masses.
Lots of food places there for an evening meal.
Ziggy is coming for a visit as well.. it will be great to have him back here again.

Here’s a shot of CCF West-Fest 2017 to show you what you are in for!
E180A21D-1CEC-4597-BDE5-ED76178B5864.jpeg
0D16FAFD-5627-41DB-8E0C-BFCCC519479D.jpeg

Graham

Our Family Itinerary in Vancouver from July25 to August4 has me remaining in Calgary due to the past 12 days and 5500kms of Corvette Enjoyment. My Business beckons me now. Should desires for this Event remain in 2019 … it will get my highest regard. I appreciate your assistance Graham as we put together our upcoming stay in Burnaby … my Wife and Daughter are preparing for the Trek-in-a-Trax this week. I'm sure your photos that follow will bring me nothing but more desire to not miss planning for this in the future. Appreciated :thumbs: … I hope @turbozig "behaves" himself :joyful: and know I'm nothing like him other than for that Corvette grin … LOL … Have a blast Ziggy and all

Reactions: turbozig
Spence..
Too bad you won’t be out this way with your family.
I know you were looking forward to it!
I’ll be up Edmonton way late August/early Sept. for a few days..
A sprint down to Red Deer to visit RRUFFDY and Graham B. might be in the works...
We’ll see if we can tag up then.

Thanx for all the pics from MITM and Cold Lake...great events.
Take care pal.
Graham

Spence..
Too bad you won’t be out this way with your family.
I know you were looking forward to it!
I’ll be up Edmonton way late August/early Sept. for a few days..
A sprint down to Red Deer to visit RRUFFDY and Graham B. might be in the works...
We’ll see if we can tag up then.

Thanx for all the pics from MITM and Cold Lake...great events.
Take care pal.
Graham
I'm here … Edmonton or Red Deer …
If September 8th I might be in Edmonton - St.Albert …
View attachment 18634

Last edited:
One form for each..
Pink copy for the girls
Blue for us
Canary to the tint police 👮
Original white goes to Nik. 😂

The carbon copies will be saved for you Derek to contribute to making more carbon fiber parts for your Z. :smileshake:

After speaking with Graham this evening, I thought I would add to thread. I am looking for any takers to go cruising BC Sunday Aug 5 and possibly Monday Aug 6. I see White Rock is having a show and shine on Sunday which may be nice for a while. Otherwise looking for some day trip ideas from Chilliwack and anyone that would like to join for the day. I am going solo so will be quite flexible to ideas. Maybe the sea to sky to Pemberton cruise, just not thrilled about going thru Vancouver.

Last edited:
I put this in random photos - something Freda & our Daughter found outside in their Hotel parking lot in Kamloops last night … :Wideyed:
they arrived in Burnaby today … this though has me wondering if these folks are on their way to @nascar03 West Fest ??? :joyful:
C8DF61A9-19F7-4D3B-8D73-53B2FC7AE897_jpeg.jpg

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread