Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
CCF T-SHIRT & get a Corvette Caravan Decal Free
Category: Other
Deal Link: CCF Old Skool TShirt - Corvette Forums Blog & Shop
Retailer: YOUR BELOVED CANADIAN CORVETTE FORUM
Sale Price: 35.00
Expiry Date: Jul 31, 2019

Description: I am advocating for purchasing our Forum T-shirt that so much effort was put in to making available for us.
I found out a count of less than half the fingers on one hand have obligated to purchasing a T-Shirt to date.
This means we may soon lose the opportunity for this T-Shirt due to lack of the follow-thru of so much interest for one.
It appears concerning comments about this shirt from the original announcement post are resolved and the photo illustrates
the T-Shirt that you can purchase. It's the Old-school version and in Black so Please support the effort of this Forum.

For a limited time until July 31st 2019,
I am going to kick it up a notch and include a Free Commemorative Western Canada Corvette Caravan Decal with a T-Shirt Purchase.
I will mail a decal separately at no additional cost to you. The Decals are available only up to the Caravan and then they are no longer offered.

I think this T-Shirt would be a great idea for those travelling on the Caravan.
Wear this T-Shirt for a day while in Kentucky.
What an awesome way to be not only Corvette Proud but also a Proud Corvette Canadian.

ccftshirt.jpg

Approved by: Poll results

I wear both my grey ones quite a bit. I’ve had a few guys ask “who are you guys?” Or “never heard of that forum”.I’d be in for a black one.

Pretty sad showing of support guys for the forum and all Nik does for us here. Find it surprising really. All he needs is 10 and none of ya can manage that ? Wow !!

Reactions: Nik
Shirts are ordered and prepaid in the CCF Store. I did this in the Spring snd have been waiting for enough shirts to be fulfilled as Nik needs to bulk buy with 10 or more shirts ordered.

Note to @Nik .... if you need another shirt i will up my order to two shirts same color and same size (one for formal wear and another shirt for restaurants and pubs) ... let me know and i will order another Nik.
My shirt size is extra extra loose 🤣

Reactions: Nik
Now to go find that CCF STORE....?
I‘ll be in for two shirts.
graham

Ooooorrrrrrrrrr

One could click on the deal link in the first message of this thread 😁👍🏻

Oooooorrrrrrrrr
Here ... 😁👍🏻

You tell em Spence :D
Thanks for the order Graham. We're up to 3 shirts possibly 4.

If anyone doesn't want to do the checkout you can simply use it to place a cod or bank draft order and pay us separately.

Thanks guys I think we're getting close to 10 now. Unfortunately I'm away for 10 days from the morning so will not be able to get to them as soon as I would've liked. I'll blast out an email to all of you when the designs are proofed and these are ready to ship (or at least I'll communicate a target timeline). Hold tight and appreciate the orders. Looks like we may get an actual run of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.