• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nik I placed my order yesterday and have not received my T shirts yet. Can you check into for me? :ROFL:
I am in the same boat. I ordered mine on Monday and still don't have them. Sheesh.....

Unfortunately Murray, your shirt went to Algonquin Illinois. We are trying to get it back but some guy with a weird IP addy and a BMW is wearing it at the moment.... and Al.... We mistook your name for your address... yours it at a chicken farm in BC and they won't give it back... You can give it a try if you like... it's called Cariboo Creek Farms....CCF for short...

But since you guys are well liked here, we are going to send you both out replacements anyway... :angelic:

Personally, since I have the old logo shirts already, I'm waiting for the new logo but it appears I may be waiting for a while... I guess I could have given up one of my original CCF shirts for someone to take to Kentucky... errr...maybe not.

jacket jpg.JPG
ccfedit 2.jpg

new ccf logo 2019.jpg

NIK. I hope I ordered in time for you to deliver?
Since you are out this way...
I’m home .

graham
PS my son has a view lot for sale in Summerland, BC.View attachment 32380for sale in
great place to live.
I’ll probably move up there sometime. We could be neighbours. Or close.
Wow. Looks like someone left a really nice corvette on the side of the road. 😁

Alright folks, let's bring this mothership of a thread back on topic. There's still a week left of ordering to be done so if you've been putting off getting her or him that something special now's your chance.

Reactions: YFCvii
Thankfully my thread can perhaps be back on topic, I can now let everyone know that I am still honoring the Decal Bonus.
I designed and had these decals professionally made for the Caravan and the remainder that I have are going to be given away
when it benefits our Forum - until they are all gone - but only with a T-Shirt purchase at this point in time.
I have already mailed out Decals to two t-shirt buyers and will be asking Nik for a list of those who may also want to
take advantage of this Bonus.
So back on topic, with this t-shirt that represents this great Canadian Corvette Forums Community that we are.
Thank you,
Cheers

Thankfully my thread can perhaps be back on topic, I can now let everyone know that I am still honoring the Decal Bonus.
I designed and had these decals professionally made for the Caravan and the remainder that I have are going to be given away
when it benefits our Forum - until they are all gone - but only with a T-Shirt purchase at this point in time.
I have already mailed out Decals to two t-shirt buyers and will be asking Nik for a list of those who may also want to
take advantage of this Bonus.
So back on topic, with this t-shirt that represents this great Canadian Corvette Forums Community that we are.
Thank you,
Cheers

Wonderful gesture and much appreciated.

I'll leave the order page up for 3 more days then we will shut it down for the first batch.

Thanks Spence for getting those decals mailed out.

No worries ... and thank you @Nik for allowing me to add a small gesture to help drum up CCF shirt orders 😁👍🏻
I am looking forward to sporting the ccf T-shirt as I've been getting hints that my C7 T-shirts are soon becoming obsolete (well perhaps said better as “retro”). ☹️
Fortunately my CCF MITM t-shirts never go out of style 👌🏻🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.