Important Announcement,

In keeping with the times we're now offering users and guests the ability to switch between a CCF Dark Mode and your regular CCF theme that you're all used to by now.

Effective immediately you can switch to CCF Dark by scrolling to the bottom of any CCF Page and clicking on the little Theme Selector box (currently labelled CCF Regular if you're in the current theme). You can also expand and collapse the width of forums depending on your preference.

The new CCF Dark theme brings a very fresh and different look to CCF so word of caution there. For example all the menu and navigation items you see up at the top are relocated on the left handside pane.

You can always change back to the current theme at the click of a button and your selection is saved in your profile so give it a go and let me know how you feel about it.

Enjoy!

Here's a little video showing the process:

colour themes may not be a bad idea.
An Oiler colour theme might draw some of the FB YEG bunch back here ...
May even get more Sask members interested with a Riders colour theme.
YYSSW ... as there’s a canadiens theme now, probably need a Leafs one too ... 😂

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I like it. Just like anything different it takes a little getting use to but I like the look... Will leave in on for a while and get use to it before I make final decision ... :cool:

Reactions: Nik
colour themes may not be a bad idea.
An Oiler colour theme might draw some of the FB YEG bunch back here ...
May even get more Sask members interested with a Riders colour theme.
YYSSW ... as there’s a canadiens theme now, probably need a Leafs one too ... 😂

Toronto's colours would be easy, golf green

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Nik and Rruuff Day
Glad some like it. It's a work in progress and is primarily focused on content and particularly Trending content as you will prominently see with the new Trending widget. Eventually we will further develop CCF Dark into a very unique view of the forums but one system shock at a time.