Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
As Netflix's vast library is rapidly ending its charm... Let's see if we can group therapy our way through this by way of some gaming.

I've failed miserably previously to organize a CCF Gaming League so just going to throw out a thread. Drop your Console Gamer Tag or PC User ID and Games that you play as well as the platform (PS4, XBox, PC). A lot of games are now cross play compatible so we're no longer segregated by the hardware quite as much.

Basically a list of gamer tags so we can all friend each other before the smack talk begins....

Poker Stars.net Home Games. Private Holdem games for friends. Free play. No real money involved. Just a thought.... Maybe there's no T Holdem players out there....

As Netflix's vast library is rapidly ending its charm... Let's see if we can group therapy our way through this by way of some gaming.

I've failed miserably previously to organize a CCF Gaming League so just going to throw out a thread. Drop your Console Gamer Tag or PC User ID and Games that you play as well as the platform (PS4, XBox, PC). A lot of games are now cross play compatible so we're no longer segregated by the hardware quite as much.

Basically a list of gamer tags so we can all friend each other before the smack talk begins....

This is a timely idea Nik. Unfortunately, my system is in Alberta. If this goes on much longer I may have to re-invest here and get set up again. :Biggrin:

Reactions: YFCvii and Nik
This is a timely idea Nik. Unfortunately, my system is in Alberta. If this goes on much longer I may have to re-invest here and get set up again. :Biggrin:
If you can get a floating pool chair with joy sticks to run propellers @ddgermann , I’m sure the Moped guy will fix you up to get online. Then get @turbozig to send you instruction to pair the chair controls with an xbox/playstation 😂

If you can get a floating pool chair with joy sticks to run propellers @ddgermann , I’m sure the Moped guy will fix you up to get online. Then get @turbozig to send you instruction to pair the chair controls with an xbox/playstation 😂

It is so frustrating drifting off and losing the angle to the TV, so yes this is definitely my next acquisition. Motorbike guy is out looking for one today.

1584926684098.png

0CF54825-4405-4F1C-A033-994811B367F7_1_105_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
I think you can play Zynga poker without a facebook account. I believe you can log in through Zynga poker..
Had a look. It appears they don't offer a private home game setting whereby invitation only. I also already play, but on PokerStars. Keeps me entertained between our monthly garage game.

Reactions: BDK
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread