Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
CCF Enhanced Services

Things never slow down here at CCF. As part of our ongoing commitment to bring our members more value, services, discounts as well as a growing and vibrant community we're proud to kick off our next leg of CCF improvements with our CCFES BETA Program.

This program is aimed at offering you our valued members with unique services that you would never find on another automotive forum. The services are wide ranging and will evolve constantly so do visit this post often as it will be revised. Some will be free, some will be paid. All proceeds are of course going straight back into CCF to keep our community growing and cutting edge.

If you wish to participate in any of the below programs please do PM me or reply in this thread and we will sign you up post haste.

CCFES Program Features

Program Name

CCF Hosted Email

Details
Get your own [email protected] enterprise grade email account. Hosted on enterprise grade infrastructure your email account will be managed and supported professionally.

Benefits
Unlike free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc your CCF email account will not be mined and your email contents will not be resold to advertisers. Your email account will be ad free, your email web client is probably the best looking and usable one you can find today and you will be offered support and basic troubleshooting should you encounter any issues along the way.

What you get
Create your own unique handle @canadiancorvetteforums.com domain.
5GB of storage - can be increased with 20MB file attachment size
Support for POP3, IMAP and ActiveSync
Access to Document Management system with file versioning, cloud integration with dropbox, desktop sync
CCF Online Chat
Other Custom CCF Apps that will be introduced in future

Cost
This will be a premium service with monthly costs for the duration of your usage. Cost is TBD but will be highly competitive with other paid email plans. First 10 BETA users will receive a discounted rate for the first 6 months of usage.

Availability
Looking for 10 Beta testers then we will make this GA to all.

How to signup
PM me or post a reply in this thread showing interest and I will be in touch​

Program Name

CCF Certified Membership Card and vCard

Details
Create your own unique CCF virtual business card like canadiancorvetteforums.com/wickedc7 that will point to your profile. In addition generate a unique CCF barcode and number that will be used to verify your CCF membership and tenure for purposes such as future CCF hosted events, member discounts and more.

Benefits
Becoming a Certified CCF member means that you will permit CCF to negotiate some deep discounts on your behalf from select Canadian and US vendor. Plus you get a cool vCard for your personalized CCF business card.

Cost

Free​

Availability
TBD - next 2 months subject to interest​

Much much more to come......

Reactions: ddgermann
Yup the card would be my choice. The email; while cool would disrupt my connections to way too many accounts. I'm simply too lazy to change all that stuff. :WillyNilly:

Besides... I don't have a "Steve Austin" cool name!

D

Reactions: Nik
Yup the card would be my choice. The email; while cool would disrupt my connections to way too many accounts. I'm simply too lazy to change all that stuff. :WillyNilly:

Besides... I don't have a "Steve Austin" cool name!

D

Top secret but you can be first to grab the Steve Austin cool name and live out that fantasy. Still available :)

Thanks for the feedback.

The Membership paper and vCard card is definitely on the horizon.

Reactions: ddgermann