Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
CCF Members,

As we gear up for winter I've started new email outreach campaign to dealers to try and drum up some more dealer representation and support in our community. I'm reaching out to you our membership for a small favour. I'd like to get some contact details of your favourite dealers that are publicly available. I specifically need valid email addresses together with the name and dealership name of your AB, BC, SK or MB dealership of choice. It's important that these are the published dealership email addys and not someone's personal email address. We do not wish to spam people more than necessary :)

I need emails please not just the name or phone number.

If you don't wish to post this info publicly please PM me.

And my hat off to anyone that can help.

Thanks.

Do you still have mine Nik. I know they waffled last time around as sales were booming at the time but they have 23 C7's on the lot at the moment including a good selection of Z06's and GS's at fire sale prices and might take another look at us.

Do you still have mine Nik. I know they waffled last time around as sales were booming at the time but they have 23 C7's on the lot at the moment including a good selection of Z06's and GS's at fire sale prices and might take another look at us.

I think the dog I don't have may have eaten yours Eric. Send it again if you don't mind.

04681D1A-016B-4A6B-8413-D848D7A4BA0A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread