YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
inspired by Black 03 Z06
and in honor of Bearly Flying

Beginning now Dec 13th 2017 and
Closing Sunday December 17th 2017 at 10:00pm EST (7pm PST)
to the Highest Bid Donation with a Bid & Time Posted on this Thread marked 10:00pm or sooner
will receive

Tony Stewart
Nascar Nextel Cup Fantasy Series
Sam Bass Holiday Car
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Stock Car
1:24 Scale RCCA Owners Elite White Gold Diecast
Rare Limited Edition Number 007 of only 50 issued
Real White Gold Plated & Highest Detailed Diecast Made
Certificate of Authenticity
complete in original packaging
(has not been on display)
Personally Owned - Original Owner
obtained direct from the manufacturer
original MSRP value over $200 CDN (import & gst expenses included)
- note: current collectible value will vary -
- eBay may have non White Gold, same or smaller scale (1:64) and /or incomplete versions of this Diecast (missing parts/packaging) -

insured tracked shipping within Canada is included
Winning recipient must agree to provide a residential shipping address
(Insured shipping may not be available and not guaranteed for Post Office Boxes)

- important ... don't miss the mid-way Bonus at the bottom of this message -

img_1460.jpg
img_1461.jpg
img_1459.jpg
img_1462.jpg

CCF Benefit Auction Rules:​
  • Bid period: Dec 13th - Dec 17th @ 10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST)
  • Please post clearly with a bid higher than the previous one. Avoid ambiguity please so we don't go off topic. We will reserve the right to offer a win to the next highest bidder in the event that the winner changes his/her mind :)
  • This is open bidding, you may post as many or few bids to this thread as you desire. In order to keep it manageable we would ask to avoid bidding less than $10 higher than the previous highest bid. Because we don't have the mechanisms like ebay to hide your highest bid (and autobid) please avoid stating your highest bid.
  • If you wish to bid in private please PM Nik and a will bid will be placed on your behalf publicly on this thread (without mentioning your username)
CCF (Nik) has created a special donation page for this (and future ad-hoc contests):
Ad-hoc CCF Donations | Canadian Corvette Forums

In fairness if you have made a donation during the period of this Auction (Dec 13-17) to the CCF Monthly Campaign - you may deduct that amount from the final amount owing. CCF will leave that entirely to your discretion and will thank you profusely whichever way you decide to go.

In the interest of keeping this simple please use the above link for final payment.
Monthly donation drives are separate with the exception for the winner as stated above.

These Benefit Auctions (and all other generous monthly donations) come at a real crucial time for CCF as we will be incurring very significant expenses over the next couple of months as we go through major upgrades. Thank you to all of our Members with a note of appreciation to Murray for this CCF Benefit Auction Legacy.

- The Best of Good Fortune to Everyone -
thank you Nik for allowing me to follow Murray's footsteps
& my apology to the better-half of the winner for this potentially taking valuable Knick-knack shelf space during the Season
Spence

and there's more !!!
to the highest Bidder at $25 or more at the Auction Midway point
10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST) on Friday December 15th, 2017

you will receive
an Authentic New Automobile Sale - Dale Earnhardt Dealership Vinyl Decal

IMG_3496.JPG

Last edited:
Thanx Spence....
A great offer..

Graham
With intent and hope for a great CCF benefit ...
for you I can add a copy of the complete race I recorded of Tony's First Brickyard Win saying ... "Here kitty, kitty ..." while in second place in the closing laps ... :cat:
as there has to be just one more spot on your shelf .... ;)

Last edited:
OK I will start I bid $20 twenty bucks just like the number on his car

Jeff
Thank you so much Jeff ... awesome of you to get it rolling ... twenty for twenty is pretty cool ...
anyone else need numbers, just let me know ... I've got all of Smoke's Race Wins recorded.
Spence

Bidding has surpassed the $25 condition for the Midpoint Bonus award
to the highest Bidder at the Auction Midway point
Tonight
10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST) on Friday December 15th, 2017

you will receive
an Authentic New Automobile Sale - Dale Earnhardt Dealership Vinyl Decal
IMG_3496.JPG
CCF Members Rock
Thank You !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread