Dear Members,

It's that time of year where I pass around a plate and promise eternal life and infamy to the lot of you. :)

Firstly a huge thanks to all of you whether you donate your time, posts, money or any combination of those. Without you CCF would not be what it is.

As you may or may not know CCF runs on a lot of love, dedication, donations from our members as well as our cherished vendors. We do not run ads, sponsored posts nor do we sell your info to third parties. Our vendor sponsors do not spam nor upsell aggressively. As such our revenue streams are somewhat limited. We do not run a profit and any money raised is pushed right back into our operating costs. This is not a sob story but is by design :)

Our costs include some highly available infrastructure (servers), limited advertising (to attract new members), various licenses, image repositories, lots and lots of services (to ensure things like emails and push notifications get to you reliably), developer and artist time (I do a lot of it but some dev work gets outsourced and I definitely do not draw), and lots of other costs that I'm likely forgetting.

Today we are rolling out our first Account Upgrade Donation Packages to encourage more of you to become monthly donors and help us continue to grow this community as we aggressively roll out more cool features that will make your Vette ownership and CCF membership a more memorable one.

There are currently 3 monthly recurring packages available. They can be found in your Account->Account Upgrades section or via this link directly Account upgrades. The price of each package can be overridden in case you want to throw more money into the pot ;)

One time donations continue to be supported and highly appreciated by our regular donation pages found here: Donation campaigns

For those of you that are interested in yearly and quarterly packages those are being worked on as we speak and should be out shortly.

We will continue to enrich these packages over time to give you a little something in return for your donations.

As a reminder the upgrades are only available for non-business sponsors. If you are a business and would like to sponsor CCF then please get in touch via the Contact Form or with a private message to myself (or hit the How to Become a Sponsor link at the bottom) and we can discuss.

As always thank you for reading.

Reactions: YFCvii and EJChevy
Nik, in for a monthly donation. Thanks for all you do for the CCF.

Thank you sir.

As a continuation of the above, I've gone ahead and enriched some of the benefits of donor accounts some of which include exclusive apparel, stationary, forum features such as username highlights and more. My username is currently sporting one of those username highlight features. Have a look at the revised Account Upgrade pages here: Account upgrades

We've also rolled out a Yearly package as well as a M2M (Month To Month) which is valid for 30 days and is renewable.

Should you have any ideas do let me know.