When I was about 15 my Dad got a ticket. When the cop was writing the ticket I asked him why he just didn’t drive fast (67 Ford Xl 500 with a 396) and “get away”. He looked at me with that “you are a special kinda stupid” look and said you can’t out run a radio. That little speech kicked in at least twice in my teenage years....

Reactions: Hotrodron
When I was about 15 my Dad got a ticket. When the cop was writing the ticket I asked him why he just didn’t drive fast (67 Ford Xl 500 with a 396) and “get away”. He looked at me with that “you are a special kinda stupid” look and said you can’t out run a radio. That little speech kicked in at least twice in my teenage years....

Yup that one kept us all out of jail... 👍

They usually takeoff from the Springbank airport when doing those aerial patrols. The RCMP have a small hangar there that holds a few aircraft. I’ve seen them doing “laps” up and down the bow corridor over the years at about 2500 feet. Not to hard to figure out who they are after seeing the same plane going back and forth for a few hours. Now you know why those bright yellow or white lines are painted across both lanes of traffic.

Reactions: turbozig
Eldon is changing the world. 👍
I predict they will be gone in the next 2 years. Either bought out or bankrupt. Losing money on a regular basis almost without competition and they are coming hard and fast. The majority of new business Porsche is getting are from disgruntled Tesla owners. Throw Jag and almost everyone else into the mix and it spells trouble. Margins are slim in the mainstream automotive business, only volume will allow you to survive in the long run. This of course does not apply to the Super car market.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread