Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Well, after experiencing this!

null_zps84a03cf6.jpg

And with the threat of snow on Sunday, I organized the cars being put into storage on Saturday. I don't really like this time of year! Anyway, here are a couple pics of the cars ready to go out to storage and a picture of them put away!

null_zps4dc76fd4.jpg

null_zpsb9f83412.jpg

null_zps634151c5.jpg

null_zpsc48662ea.jpg

And under wraps.....

null_zpsba9a62ba.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys!

My wife has a Focus as her DD and I have my 85 S15 that is currently in about 200 pieces....and soon to be 500 with the replacement of the cab on top of the drive train swap. It's a fun project.

Looks a little more secure than the original storage sheds at my house. My dad got a 53' sea can which is at my house. So maybe once he moves into his new house I can have a spot in it with the T-bird and Camaro.

T

Thanks Guys!!!

I've got my Corvette and Muscle Car and Truck so I am very happy. Each vehicle has it's own personality and am glad I have the choices of which to drive depending upon if I just want to get somewhere and relax with parking, or get there quickly with speed and finesse or make a whole bunch of noise! :D

This is much more secure than my first storage shed of which my car still has that buffed area on the side!!!

It was a beautiful sunny day here so Dale and I got in another 75 miles of enjoyment driving. The engine really seems to like the cool weather but the tires don't much like the cold pavement. A bit of rain later in the week then back to sunshine so our car won't be going away just yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.