Feb 27, 2024
BC
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC, 2LT, Z51
Do Canadian 2LT & 3LT trims come from the factory with frunk & rear compartment cargo nets? My car was at the dealers for a full year so things can go missing. I see the 4 hooks in the rear area, dealer telling me he thinks they are a GM Accessory item. Also did not arrive with the Z51 rear brake ducts, those I know went awol. Thanks

Do Canadian 2LT & 3LT trims come from the factory with frunk & rear compartment cargo nets? My car was at the dealers for a full year so things can go missing. I see the 4 hooks in the rear area, dealer telling me he thinks they are a GM Accessory item. Also did not arrive with the Z51 rear brake ducts, those I know went awol. Thanks
Yes, I received both cargo nets on my 3LT. Previously had a 1 LT, no cargo nets.

The rear brake ducts come on Z51 models.

Mine did. Sealed it plastic wrap. Check the glove box for the small funnel as well. And if you ordered the set of rubber floor, trunk and frunk mats the carpet mats should be in the vehicle as well.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Mine did. Sealed it plastic wrap. Check the glove box for the small funnel as well. And if you ordered the set of rubber floor, trunk and frunk mats the carpet mats should be in the vehicle as well.
Yup cargo nets present in my 2lt also .... Ordered as an option ... the jake floor mats and front and rear trunks jake liners also ...

they also gave me the carpeted ... i guess standard ones ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 1st Vette
Yup cargo nets present in my 2lt also .... Ordered as an option ... the jake floor mats and front and rear trunks jake liners also ...

I have Weather Tech in my Tundra which fit nicely but are a bit stiff/rigid , I
prefer the Jake mats . Especially because I didn’t have to pay for them, lol . And they fit like a glove.

• Agree
Reactions: Vettenut
I have Weather Tech in my Tundra which fit nicely but are a bit stiff/rigid , I
prefer the Jake mats . Especially because I didn’t have to pay for them, lol . And they fit like a glove.
But they are made by Weathertech (tm)

The dealer installed my standard driver side one upside down. I didn't notice for months! LOL.
I bought Lloyds mats. Even better.

But they are made by Weathertech (tm)
They are an improvement over the 12 year old ones in my truck. Although I did look at the Weather Tech ones for C8 on their site while deciding if I wanted the Jake mat’s and they did look somewhat different. I’m more than pleased with these .

They are an improvement over the 12 year old ones in my truck. Although I did look at the Weather Tech ones for C8 on their site while deciding if I wanted the Jake mat’s and they did look somewhat different. I’m more than pleased with these .
I doubt they'd make them differently for GM, but who knows.

Agree ... but how did you get them free ? ... I paid for that option :(
They were on constraint when I ordered so my dealer ordered them after the fact and they didn’t bill me for them. I didn’t ask but perhaps a bit of compensation for the initial order being the wrong build. They also gave me a really good price on the PPF and Ceramic. As I mentioned before they are excellent to deal with. Certainly in my experience at least but they do have a good rep on various review sites.

OH? I haven't checked for years but I thought they had the super cool Jake logo. lol
Yea they have the raised cross flag logo in color to the side and i think the jake logo in the design of the raised water channel on the body of the mat .... other than that they are prob the same construction ... gotta look closer at them

Looks great when you open the door and ask passengers to take their shoes off ;)

Yea they have the raised cross flag logo in color to the side and i think the jake logo in the design of the raised water channel on the body of the mat .... other than that they are prob the same construction ... gotta look closer at them

Looks great when you open the door and ask passengers to take their shoes off ;)
They look a lot different on Weather Tech’s site. Notice how the left foot rest is half covered? The Weather Tech ones in my truck are also thicker and much more rigid. I much prefer the Jake ones.
IMG_2651.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread