• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2017
VetteCoins
Carbon Fibre Spats - best price I’ve seen
Category: Parts
Deal Link: C7 Corvette Z06 APR Carbon Fiber Front Fender Wheel Well Extensions Spats - RPIDesigns.com
Retailer: RPI
Sale Price: 413.00
Discount: Coupon % in USD
Expiry Date: Oct 16, 2019

Description: This is the best deal I’ve seen on these. I have had these on 2 Z06s now and paid way way more from somewhere else in the US.
First time I’ve seen these here at RPI who are a quite decent vendor.

1568210196298.jpeg

Note: Z06 only for this particular item ... whew ... no doubt the Ray has an option out there somewhere ... I must look away ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LE BARON
Might be cheaper here....dont know a thing about vendor but product numbers appear same....

Well nice find Frank. If it is indeed the same product and not the overlay or hydro version it’s an amazing deal. Have to ask when buying carbon fibre as sometimes that is not clear in the advertising.

True but having exact same item numbers but not being same item would be pretty shady but guess asking would be prudent.......

Was just a bit of information from somebody who has spent 40k on these carbon fibre parts from all over N America in the last years Frank.
The word shady is a bit uncalled for.

If two vendors selling the same product using the same item numbers and they are not equal one is not honest. To me shady is polite for that vendor. Was nothing directed towards you Derek

May be just a better price for the same product Frank.
It is such a large difference that I speculated that it may have been a different manufacturing process. But if the APR part number is the same it should be the same.
If I was in N America I would call them both and find out just to know... but unfortunately I’m overseas now.
If indeed the parts are the same, the price is well beyond amazing and certainly gives a clear indication of the mark-ups being attached to these carbon fibre parts that we often have to wait months for.

No worries man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread