wow those guys do lots of CF stuff....even the fob.......... APSIS-C7 Carbon Parts

Id need to buy this for wifey to get permission to buy any of this CF stuff...... ah667_dt.jpg

Last edited:
wow those guys do lots of CF stuff....even the fob.......... APSIS-C7 Carbon Parts
Thank you for this link ... I keep loosing the page in my iPhone X swiping 😂
Wow this stuff can really put a dent in the wallet ... but it’s more of a matter of shipping and reliability of the supplier that matters. So hope someone has some nice things to say.
Thanks for the site find @Jeffer2013 👍🏻

Last edited:
wow those guys do lots of CF stuff....even the fob ... Id need to buy this for wifey to get permission to buy any of this CF stuff......View attachment 22461

Oh ... hope that works out for you 👍🏻
... tried his and hers vettes too ...
I chose not to have to keep buying jewellery every time I “check out” CF sites ...
I started with Canadian Diamond Earrings but quickly realized it really cuts into the CF budget ... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Thank you for this link ... I keep loosing the page in my iPhone X swiping 😂
Wow this stuff can really put a dent in the wallet ... but it’s more of a matter of shipping and reliability of the supplier that matters. So hope someone has some nice things to say.

My front wheel spats and rear quarter side vents are from Apsis Spence.
Their website is a bit of a pain to deal with on a desktop so on a phone it would be a nightmare.
They sell good stuff though but are overlaying factory parts in some items and have a core charge added. This of course guarantees a great fit but does nothing if you want weight or $ savings. The quality of the weave and lay is excellent from my experience using their stuff on 2 corvettes now.
There have been some complaints about some delamination on their hood extraction vents but that will certainly not be an issue for you..... or me as we both have APR genuine carbon fibre hood extraction vents.

So summing it up. Yes I would use them again for parts that require a close precise fit.
I have carbon fibre from a bunch of different companies on my car. Apsis is a small US shop that actually builds the pieces and deals directly with customers.
Now I’m going to see if they have these for GT seats as mine are not the competition seats. 😁

Reactions: ccltj and YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.