Sep 1, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
76 corvette stingray
hey y'all. i'm looking for a carbon fiber dash kit for my 76 preferably in red. does anyone know of a company that makes kits like this or i'm i having a pipe dream.

I know Exotic Car Gear in Pennsylvania makes custom carbon fibre parts if this is the direction you are optioning.
I got tired of the supply depots and went the direction of using this Company to make parts for my C7.
This Company offers to custom fabricate and delivery/import across the Continent to me (in YYC) was superb.
What I have learned from this is that Custom Carbon Fibre Parts are very close to OEM design however
most often require some tweaking for fit ... just saying this for anyone thinking about Real Carbon Fibre.
Yes, they are working on C8 add-ons as well.
Their website shows many examples of what they can do of which some parts are already made
for you to buy and not have to wait for them to be made.
Here's a link ...

Last edited:
First hit on google:

Probably more out there if you dig around.

Another option might be a vinyl wrap on the pieces you want. Red CF vinyl is pretty easy to come by these days, in any finish you would like (ie: 3 dimensional, smooth, matte, gloss, etc).

note that none of those options are “real” CF. It’s all basically just stickers. If you want panels in actual CF, you’re probably going to have it custom made or build it yourself.

cheers

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread