You're 5
Jun 25, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
’19 Grandsport
** this post will be updated**

What do you guys think??
Guy from New Jersey is making it.
I just like how it’s a lot meatier than stock and it’s carbon fiber🤓.

7A09FF41-419B-44B3-AC15-4AFA82C1CA09.png
1098CD0F-EED3-4DB8-993E-75C52CD09A39.png
F8605031-3E48-4869-AF56-91B5927693CD.png

This is what my car came with

39A53A13-2FFE-43B5-B43E-C6054B6855E7.jpeg

Oh no. He had a bunch of cores in his shop so I don’t have to swap with him. I liked the alcantara feel as well but I fell in love with the cf wheel. I’m going to sell the alcantara wheel.

Reactions: ccltj
That unfinished wheel is actually what’s going on my car haha. I just wanted to match it more with my interior with red stitching and the red race stripe in the middle. I probably could have waited and used the money somewhere else but I got excited 😂

It's a pretty cool steering wheel. I like your existing one as it can go with any carbon fibre enhanced interior. Aware of the purpose for the red stripe, not sure if I like it other for when tracking but it may only annoy me (if I let it) when just cruising around. Maybe because it's just more race car looking than a bedazzle of sort. A red tinted exposed carbon fibre band might appeal ... It is a real nice wheel with it having more exposed fibre showing.

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Thanks. The red is more to match my red interior I don’t mind it so I just asked him to add it. I’m thinking of having the horn cover wrapped in black alcantara with red stitching also.

It’s all done ready to ship
3A2CB6B4-6FCF-4B13-8931-F89BDC06D6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
Chef makes a nice carbon fibre wheel both top and bottom and more manageable for average size hands and at 2000 it seems to be a bit of a bargain and you can get different colour sticking I have a part number somewhere

think Northgate might be the cheapest around ask for xxx spencer has a name

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.