Kazman, I am a long way from the London area as well but a couple of things. There is a hot rod group called the East London Timing Association (ELTA) that has a club house in London. I will see if I can find an address but it might be worth a drive by. The other is St. Thomas Dragway which is a little south of London and St. Thomas itself. Have a look at their schedule to see if anything is happening there. London, St. Thomas, Aylmer and that entire area is a car enthusiast haven, something must be happening when you are there. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Have fun and enjoy your visit.:thumbs:

Kazam, I tried in vain to find an exact address for ELTA in London, Ontario and failed. I did however find a map to get there so along with a GPS system this should get you past the door at least. I think at the time the map was drawn Dundas Street was under construction so with luck it has been cleaned up.

If you can get down to some of the Lake Erie ports, some pretty spots and the drive through the country is spectacular especially this time of the year.

Have fun.

Nightingale map.jpg

Hey Kazman it's unfortunate you're not visiting London next weekend there is a great car show in Port Elgin Sept 30th and Oct the 1st. They shut down the street and cars are lined up and down the entire main street. They also have a Corvette Coral where mostly vettes are shown. Perhaps next year.

Reactions: ddgermann
Kazam, I tried in vain to find an exact address for ELTA in London, Ontario and failed. I did however find a map to get there so along with a GPS system this should get you past the door at least. I think at the time the map was drawn Dundas Street was under construction so with luck it has been cleaned up.

If you can get down to some of the Lake Erie ports, some pretty spots and the drive through the country is spectacular especially this time of the year.

Have fun.

View attachment 11679
Hey , thanks for the replies and map :) I ended up getting down to London but was sick as hell . However , while on the drive from the Hotel to Western Uni , I did see some great cars on the road , a Bright Red Viper that was stunning , grey Audi R8 , Yellow Cateram ( on drive home on 400 north ) couple of Maserati's , a Dark coloured Aston Martin ( beautiful car )

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.