I want to leave my garage silently when a leave early in the morning out of respect for my family, then have the V8 cold start when I leave my street
Are we sure it will actually run on only the front motor? I've always thought it was bad for a car to have the rear wheels drive the tranny instead of the other way round. Even in neutral the diff will be spinning.

Front only. Watch the teaser; it demonstrates it
You are not answering the question. I watched the video. I know there is a stealth mode switch. There is a stealth mode in the stingray as well.
One is not supposed to tow a rear wheel drive car on it's rear wheels. If the electric motor only drives the front wheels it will hurt the rear diff at least. Unless it can free wheel which I doubt..

You are not answering the question. I watched the video. I know there is a stealth mode switch. There is a stealth mode in the stingray as well.
One is not supposed to tow a rear wheel drive car on it's rear wheels. If the electric motor only drives the front wheels it will hurt the rear diff at least. Unless it can free wheel which I doubt..
While I was snowblowing I was thinking about it. I wonder if the Ediff is capable of disengaging.
Right now it's all assumptions and no facts. We'll just have to wait and see.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.