YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
I have word that Capital Chevrolet in South Calgary is having their Annual Corvette Show & Shine on Saturday June 8th 2019. We can post more information here as it becomes available. Their website has a very large brand new Corvette inventory ... so this place should be full of eye candy.

I am considering a His & Hers showing for this one. It also is most likely to have all 7 generations of Corvette on Display😁👍🏻

I have word that Capital Chevrolet in South Calgary is having their Annual Corvette Show & Shine on Saturday June 8th 2019. We can post more information here as it becomes available. Their website has a very large brand new Corvette inventory ... so this place should be full of eye candy.

I am considering a His & Hers showing for this one. It also is most likely to have all 7 generations of Corvette on Display😁👍🏻
Keep us posted as you find out more!

The event begins for the public at 10am and so this would mean a 9am (at the latest) arrival with a $20 fee (for charity).
Capital is an official sponsor of the Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green Kentucky this year.
Capital also has a New Corvette Inventory of about 50 ... WOW.
I have advocated for a line-up of all 7 generations side-by-side for a photo opportunity.
Hoping this can be pulled off as it would be Epic !
Cheers :Cheers2: Spence

Appears we may need umbrellas and chamois for a 40% chance of off-and-on sprinkles ... just like last year ...
It is weather forecasting though ... they only have to be close and still get a pay cheque ...

The event begins for the public at 10am and so this would mean a 9am (at the latest) arrival with a $20 fee (for charity).
Capital is an official sponsor of the Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green Kentucky this year.
Capital also has a New Corvette Inventory of about 50 ... WOW.
I have advocated for a line-up of all 7 generations side-by-side for a photo opportunity.
Hoping this can be pulled off as it would be Epic !
Cheers :Cheers2: Spence

Appears we may need umbrellas and chamois for a 40% chance of off-and-on sprinkles ... just like last year ...
It is weather forecasting though ... they only have to be close and still get a pay cheque ...
Unless something urgent comes up I plan to bring my Corvette. How many of the rest of you are coming??

Unless something urgent comes up I plan to bring my Corvette. How many of the rest of you are coming??
I think I was only 1 of maybe 3 CCF last year ... however it is a huge mix of other corvette owners of which it is the Corvette only and it being on a Dealership Lot that draws my attention for going. The Davenport ZR1 was there last year which was a nice treat to check out. This will be my second year going though.

Reactions: Messner
Jeff... lots to choose from...... go Corvette shopping before coming up here LOL

B
No LOL ... I stumbled upon him while here in YYC
and we had some "shopping fun" last week ...
he's definitely covering his bases.

posted a few pictures while at Capital in a Jack Carter Thread ... this link

Last edited:
So Pontiacs can't come until after ten, unless I catch a ride with Al or Mikey?
Fortunately I’m not the maker of any rules and just the messenger 😁
as far as I’m concerned ... you are welcome at any time
... and would be blessing the dealership with a Pontiac 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
The weather forecast is looking really crappy! :(
Might be no different than last year ... hit and miss sprinkles (not even 1mm) perhaps ... so bring the chamois or the “absorber” from Canadian Tire as we can’t control the weather ... even without the carbon tax now 🤣
5DDC4C3F-B885-477A-B1B5-86493591A1AC.png

I have to go to Calgary on Tuesday and weather here is crappy so I can't make it. Catless xpipe goes on Wednesday morning at Unlimited performance. Woohoo!

• Sorry
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.