Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
Sad news.

I received an email from John Price.

Regrettably, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the issue of physical distancing and no mass gatherings, but more importantly the health and safety of all registrants, we have cancelled this year’s Corvette Invasion and Re-SCHEDULED it to next year JUNE 18-19, 2021.

Sad news indeed, but has to be done.

.... no word yet on my Cold Lake Event yet ... although ticket sales have been suspended in the event it has the same fate as this one ...
( I get updates from the base coordinator and it's apparently a month-by-month decision - end of May we should know - it would be terrible for the Cold Lake Economy )

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 12cents
I have changed the Event calender notice for this year to advise the postponement and have entered the new dates for 2021 in the calender.
There may be cancellations from those presently registered so you may want to contact John Price of the EOC to see if you can get a reservation. I know this is quite a ways in to next year but all the reservations were sold out for this year's events.
If you are interested try to get a hold of John Price at the web site below.
I have not cancelled my reservation so I am in for next year.

Reactions: EJChevy
Know how much effort John and his wife put into this. Shame that things that are out of his control scuttled the event.
It has been moved to 2021.
John & Heather as well as several others have put a lot in to this. For those that reserved their spots we can support the EOC by not cancelling. I have left my reservation there for next year. Some may have to cancel for other reasons but that will open up places for those that want a reserved place.
Yes! It is too bad that it was cancelled but next year will be just as great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread