Apr 15, 2010
Airdrie, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2008 ZO6
I am looking for a way to find out the number of 2008 Atomic Orange Z06's came to Canada. I know from the Corvette Museum page that 250 ZO6's of all colors came to Canada in 2008 but I would like to narrow that down to Atomic Orange.

Any Ideas of were that information would be posted?

I am looking for a way to find out the number of 2008 Atomic Orange Z06's came to Canada. I know from the Corvette Museum page that 250 ZO6's of all colors came to Canada in 2008 but I would like to narrow that down to Atomic Orange.

Any Ideas of were that information would be posted?

enter your serial # on this page then scroll down and see how many where made in your color then look for canadian pkg in info.
Comprehensive GM VIN Decoder
it will even gave day your car was made and all info about it and every option it had. you can print it off,have it laminated.nice info

It says under that there is only ONE other car in that exactly matches my RPO codes. So does that mean that there is only one other car in Canada exactly like mine?

yep only one other,theres probably others in usa like yours but only 1 with canada export pkg[decals,emissions etc]

Went to the site for my 91. It provides a long list of info
which doesn't really make much sense, but the interesting thing is it indicates there are only 2 that match my exact options list. I don't understand how it lists my exact options , all it gives is an option with a total match??

enter your serial # on this page then scroll down and see how many where made in your color then look for canadian pkg in info.
Comprehensive GM VIN Decoder
it will even gave day your car was made and all info about it and every option it had. you can print it off,have it laminated.nice info

I've tried mine in that site and no go. It apparently was built in May this year so should be there, and was in the museum records but not in that database.
Wonder why?
C.

Vin is 1G1YW2DW6B5110156.

I've just read that it only goes up to early 2010 in some cases so it's too soon for the '11's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.